Hand??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tekken 5 for 5 hours straight totally screwed up my thumb for a whole week.

Played NFSMW for about 30 hours in the last 3 days, I hooked up my PS2 controller to the computer (My Driving Force Pro is good for simulators, but crappy for arcades games like this one), my thumb started to hurt, I ignored it, I don't think theres any problems, prolly used to it.

What I'm worried about is that is it just soar or can it lead to that disease where you suffer from memory loss mainly happens to old folks? thanks.

Win2kpatcher said:
What I'm worried about is that is it just soar or can it lead to that disease where you suffer from memory loss mainly happens to old folks? thanks.

Wha?? Alzeimers?? I don't think so...

If you play games too long, you could wind up pregnant. (sigh)
I have an ergonomically designed mouse and keyboard, but if I play games long enough, I will still get an ache in my hand. The solution is simple...Find something else to do...
Gaming for that long is hard on your hands, just take a break. I'm no Doctor, but I'm certain that it could possibly contribute to carpal tunnel syndrome.
Anyway, just my thoughts.

ferris said:
Seeing as you use it with your hand, thats a pretty stupid gripe. :| I mean, most things that you use with your hands get run down and attract finger prints if they are glossy and what-not.

I know, its kinda stupid. However, the fingerprints seem a lot more visible on this mouse than on any other ive ever seen. Dont get me wrong - i love this thing

I'm not exactly sure what it's called but some keyboards have a curved thing that attaches to the bottom to rest your rist on wile your typing. I've had one for so long i forget what it was like before I had one, for me it works perfectly and I've never had my hands hurt even after days of FPS gaming.

heres my keyboard, the black thing attached to the bottom is what i was talking about
saitek_keyboard.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom