haha bad day lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anger management dude. Or maybe take some prozac. I used to get mad and break crap when i was younger too, the sooner you figure out that getting mad and breaking stuff (including your hands) the better your life will be.

+1. I used to flip out over the smallest things too and just throw stuff and break it. I can't count the number of times I've whipped the TV remote at the wall and have it pop open and everything goes flying all over my basement because I lost it over nothing. Somehow, the remote still works. Lol. I've busted multiple gamecube controllers because I couldn't beat some part of the game.

My bedroom doorframe is a little screwed up because I got mad once and slammed it really, really hard. I actually pushed the nails in the binding or whatever through some of the wood. It's hard to describe. Maybe I'll take a picture of it later lol.

Dude, just try to relax. I've calmed down a lot. Whenever I get mad, I just try to calm down. It has been working. Although I've flipped out over nothing again a few times in recent weeks.

ROFL, if you think he is gay/a furfag, why let it bother you that he licked your girl? It clearly didn't mean anything. Besides, it doesn't sound like a bad so much as you have a crap temper and need to chill out.

I DONT GIVE A F, EVEN WORSE IF HE IS A FURFAG, I WOULDNT WANT ANYONE LICKIN MY GF/WIFE ON HER FACE

my sister had a horrible day today, it turns out someone broke into her locker in Gym Class and took her iPod Nano and Cell Phone, and we still have to tell the 'rents, they are going to murder her, I feel really bad for her though

Well TheEnd, you are special.

You would freak out because; when a Furfag sees another furfag lick his girlfriends face it is a unwritten law to beat him. :p

my sister had a horrible day today, it turns out someone broke into her locker in Gym Class and took her iPod Nano and Cell Phone, and we still have to tell the 'rents, they are going to murder her, I feel really bad for her though

uh oh dude you better hope they ordered your stuff already.

build isn't going to happen is my first train of thought... ^^

but she thinks she knows who took it, she's going to beat her up... seriously

thats messed up, girls stealing from toher girls gym locker? What has become of this world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom