haha bad day lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's actually understandable if he was "gay"...especially if he's closet, like a lot of guys are. They will do things all exaggerated, and often taking opportunities to convince themselves they are not. Much like someone in a dulldozer going on a rampage. Sometimes doing things, for the sake of doing things...many times at the cost of a friend.

maybe more a respect thing than a sexual orientation thing

Anger management dude. Or maybe take some prozac. I used to get mad and break crap when i was younger too, the sooner you figure out that getting mad and breaking stuff (including your hands) the better your life will be.

My brother got mad at me one night and punched me in the shoulder and broke his hand. True story. I think i broke my hand monday. Was bowling against a guy and we were both tied, (all strikes 3rd-8th frame) then of course he gets a strike with one of the crappiest headpin hits ive ever seen, and i get a pocket ten pin, punched the ball return. Heh my hand is all nice and purple today.

well the razr went nuts today, it was working fine until second period until i pulled it out, it was working fine, i set it down, and picked it back up like 2 min later, and the screens (inside and out) were both frozen. now neither will turn on, but the phone still works. i can still dial and stuff, just no screen.

kill it. kill the razr!
EDIT:
holy crap i just read this whole thread....
wow.
i have anger issues too, i have my whole life. i can control it pretty easily now with one exception....my wife. i broke a guys arm once because he touched my wife in (what she felt was) an inappropriate manner. sometimes you gotta go with the dark side dude. feed that fire when people do stuff like that. your woman's gotta know you will stick up for her and defend her. i tell ya this...if my wife comes up to me and says, "that/those guys did this to me and it upset me", somebody's gettin hurt. she came up crying to me once and said it and my buddy and i sent those **** heads to the hospital.
it's not nice to be violent. it's not very prudent, nor does it help your self-respect, to allow people to walk on you or those you love.
anger management classes help. alcohol doesn't. lol.

I had a bad day.

I got reported to the principal, and guidance counselor, screamed at by my gym teacher, called home, and I come home to open my tuniq, to find it doesn't lower my temperatures >:O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom