hacking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried hacking a local network server, Succesful. Bu I did someting real stupid, I went in my login and hacked the school server, I was caught. This happened in Gr.7.

desiboi said:
I tried hacking a local network server, Succesful. Bu I did someting real stupid, I went in my login and hacked the school server, I was caught. This happened in Gr.7.

ROFLAFAO!!!!
Script Kiddie, eh?

When I went to college, someone crashed the server with like 60 simultaneous ping requests. Within minutes the main IT office (somewhere on the otherside of the country) called and there was a massive search for the kid. They found out who it was in like 2 days and immediately expelled him.

damn that has to suck. they never figured out it was me though, cause im always on a diff computer in my bcis class. which i dont have anymore lol cause im outa school.

I don't like script kiddies.. They piss me off.. Simply b/c they think they are good when they don't even know the basics.. Anyone can download some program off the net and click a button. But, it takes perseverence to expose holes.. And a certain amount of talent too.. One thing that I firmly believe, and I am presuming other people as well, is that it takes a lot more talent to "make" something safe than to "break" something.. Which is clearly understandable..

So a hacker is not necessarily smarter than the person who just got broken.. Chances are if the hacker tried to make something, he'd get pawn'd as well ;)..

Chankama said:
I don't like script kiddies.. They piss me off.. Simply b/c they think they are good when they don't even know the basics.. Anyone can download some program off the net and click a button. But, it takes perseverence to expose holes.. And a certain amount of talent too.. One thing that I firmly believe, and I am presuming other people as well, is that it takes a lot more talent to "make" something safe than to "break" something.. Which is clearly understandable..

So a hacker is not necessarily smarter than the person who just got broken.. Chances are if the hacker tried to make something, he'd get pawn'd as well ;)..

I couldnt agree with you more. A script kiddie would fall under the title of "poseur" (as much as I hate to say that word) but it's true. They are trying to be something they are not, thinking they are all big and bad. Like that dude from germany, *****hacker, who was calling someone a ***** for having a firewall up, when he was trying to hack 127.0.0.1

This "hacker" was so smart that his little program attacked his own computer, deleting his own drives. That is a script kiddie. I ahd this kid IM me, whom I really do not like (His name is Mike, if you go to my website, http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/bones/index.html there is an instant message conversation with me and him, it was funny.) He IMed me asking for programs on how to hack. Like I'm going to help him out.

Everyone starts out as a n00b, including every starting hacker. Not every hacker, however, starts as a script kiddie. Like anything else, these are the people who are doing it just to say they are hackers. Not someone who is doing it for the knowledge and know how.

Kids? Who the HELL do you think you are, calling us Kids? :p

I would have to say the 'leetest' hack I have ever done, though it's not even necessarily a hack and I havent even done anything since, was back in the 9/x days. When I was in school there was this real idiot who thought he was the man when it came to computers (Not me, someone else, I KNOW I'm the man ;)) put a stupid password for logon names. Like it even mattered back then. I simply went under my name, into the command prompt, found the *.PWL file that his account used, and chaned it. It wouldnt save the password, but would prompt him for a new one the next time he logged in. So I went and logged in under his name and it would prompt me for a new password. I would enter it, and this smartass was locked out of his account. Simple and basic, but, I used no programs, and everyone needs to start somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom