Habbits you have...

Status
Not open for further replies.
gmanych said:
I have a habit of Looking in the fridge even when im not hungry

lol, one of my habits is when I'm searching through the house for something I open the fridge looking for say, a flash drive. (I also have the same habit you have)

I also have a habit of talking to myself (not actual conversations just thinking outloud really). Of course I only do it when people aren't around.

masturbation and staying up late on the computer

Both at the same time, right? :p

I have a habit of:

-Staying up too late
-Biting my nails
-*Stuff i can't talk about here* :p
-Overeating/Not exercising

I also have a habit of talking to myself (not actual conversations just thinking outloud really). Of course I only do it when people aren't around.
I do that too. My parents have come in before saying "Were you talking to me?" and I say "Nah, just saying something to myself" ........they think I'm crazy.

Dont know, sometimes saying something inside my head isn't enough. I need it to be concrete!

I have to write everything down on sticky notes before I go to bed or else I Wont sleep.

ex: If I want to do this when I wake up and clean this and re arrange that, I have to write it down or I'l think about forgetting it the whole night

Same thing with appointments and such, and say if im motivated to do somthing, I have to write it down.

I procrastinate. LOTS, and i used to bite my nails but i started to just let them grow so when my lower regions get itchy... it is releived faster.

Lord AnthraX said:
I have to write everything down on sticky notes before I go to bed or else I Wont sleep.

ex: If I want to do this when I wake up and clean this and re arrange that, I have to write it down or I'l think about forgetting it the whole night

Same thing with appointments and such, and say if im motivated to do somthing, I have to write it down.

OMG I wonder if that would help me sleep. Half the time I can't put things out of my head when trying to get to sleep. I got to try that tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom