going to stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigr5026

Banned
In a effort to loose weight, im going to stop easting meat and sugar for 2 weeks

I will post results in here

My curent weight, 282

Did you know?:

If you cut a type of food out of your diet, cold-turkey style, your body will start to crave it really bad. Usually these cravings are unbearable since your body thinks it is starving and lacking these things. This means you will likely succumb to your body's requests and binge on what you tried to cut out. This is called a yo-yo diet, which are very unhealthy for you.

If you are concerned about losing weight, I recommend visiting a dietician(sp?). They can help you to find effective ways of losing weight, without gaining it back.

my insurance wont cover one adn i cant afford one

i dont plan on going cold turkey

like i said, over the next 2 weeks

Oh, when you said, "im going to stop easting meat and sugar for 2 weeks" it sure seemed like cold turkey. Anyways, perhaps you could Google some dieting tips.

Elbatrop1 said:
If you cut a type of food out of your diet, cold-turkey style, your body will start to crave it really bad. Usually these cravings are unbearable since your body thinks it is starving and lacking these things. This means you will likely succumb to your body's requests and binge on what you tried to cut out.

That's not true. When I stopped eating meat I didn't feel a thing.

Better plan would be to regulate your intake of foods you consider "bad" eat more low fat foods instead, and excercise regularly. Have a small piece of meat and compensate with some fresh veggies. Snack on fresh fruit or veggies. Skipping meals doesn't help much either because typically you eat more at the next one to make up for it.
Also, leisurely walking doesn't do much because your heart rate doesn't increase enough. You need to walk fast or jog. Or really any form of aerobic excercise will do. Go out every day and shoot some hoops or something. If you don't sweat, you ain't losing weight.

The General said:
Stop eating so much, fatty.

I was going to say the same thing.

I'll admit, I am quite a fatso. 6'3" and 240 pounds.

But Ryan, you're just big, you've gotta be around 5'10" and 280 pounds, that's your traditional American for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom