God am so Tired.

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
Anyone else have problems Sleeping. Am so tired but everytime a keep drifting off, am wakeing up Panicing. Just cant swich off. Anyone else like this at times even?

Yea it was acutally food poisoning. Vomiting in the Bathroom this morning at 04AM. And am still ill as they come. Never eating a donner kebab again.

Yea it was acutally food poisoning. Vomiting in the Bathroom this morning at 04AM. And am still ill as they come. Never eating a donner kebab again.

Once I was sick, but did not know why. A few days after I recovered my parents made some jacket potatoes. The smell made me heave so much, I don't know why because prior to being sick I used to love them. I guess they made me ill and my body knows it somehow.. to this day I feel sick at the slightest smell of jacket potato :p

Once I was sick, but did not know why. A few days after I recovered my parents made some jacket potatoes. The smell made me heave so much, I don't know why because prior to being sick I used to love them. I guess they made me ill and my body knows it somehow.. to this day I feel sick at the slightest smell of jacket potato

Honestly I'm still Ill as they come. I've had food poisoning before, and it allways is hell. Unless you have had it you cant describe it. Lyeing on the bathroom floor, Vomiting half a dozen times. I have to say their is just no need for the severity of it under any curcomstances. In the past its taken me at least 3 days to get over it, and now I'm starting to pull around off it. Honestly tho, Good God Man. I will never eat another Donner Kebab again from this verry moment in time.

Never eating a donner kebab again.
Dont you ever say that!!!!! EVER Donner Kebab's are pure concentrated win!!!!! Wrapped in a nan with Hot Chilli an Mayo, a small portion of Fries and my lord a can of Pepsi you have a food fit for the God's. The Survival guide for Kebabs is if they are Indian don't order, if they are Turkish they are good to go.

Dont you ever say that!!!!! EVER Donner Kebab's are pure concentrated win!!!!! Wrapped in a nan with Hot Chilli an Mayo, a small portion of Fries and my lord a can of Pepsi you have a food fit for the God's. The Survival guide for Kebabs is if they are Indian don't order, if they are Turkish they are good to go.

OK YOU'VE GOT ME, I TRIED TO LIE BUT I JUST CANT. :wink: :D

I say ^^ that ^^ with a certain sence of Good God, they are Win Win, especially after a night out. :wink:

havin this tonite.... damn iced tea... i cant stop drinking it.... i need it all the time... i got one hour without it and i feel like ****.

Back
Top Bottom