girl i like in my dreams? little help from the experienced?

Status
Not open for further replies.

COD2_fanatic

Daemon Poster
Ok, i was dead tired after coming home from school today and decided i would take a nap. Well within this 3 hour period of (great) sleep i had a dream (duh, i know). Well within this dream i saw the girl that i like (i mean perfectly to), we talked a bit and then she disappeared from it.

This isnt the first time shes been in my dreams but it doesnt happen very often. Maybe this holds no meaning but, after she disappeared in my dream the phone rang and it was my dads girl friend.

I've liked her for some time but talked to her very little, mainly because i'm more focused on getting my life set straight (you know, decent job and stuff, only 16 so got some time) before i start the dating stuff.

I do feel a bit embarrassed asking this form people that i dont really know, but can any of you help me along here....help the noob?

the girl in your dreams was made up of your memories and thoughts. Essentially, she exists only in your consciousness.
A person in real life may or may not resemble the one you dreamed about, depending on what exactly you remember about them and how accurately your memories represent them.

So you want help getting the girl to like you?

Try this.

Just start by talking to her. Light stuff, how her classes are going etc.

After you have been talking to her for a little while, take your index finger and start rubbing her nipple. Rub it clockwise is a circular motion.

After you have gotten her nipple hard from rubbing it, flick it really hard.

After this she will be really turned on. Ask her out and have a good time.

You will thank me for this advice.

OK, seriously, you need to start by just getting to know her better. Work your way up to feeling comfortable with her and see how she is reacting to you. If things are going well, ask her out. :)

If you have noticed already your dreams reflect your lifestyle. Depression = Nightmares etc

start out by telling yourself "you know what? what the **** am I afraid of its just a girl..

the girl in your dreams was made up of your memories and thoughts. Essentially, she exists only in your consciousness.
A person in real life may or may not resemble the one you dreamed about, depending on what exactly you remember about them and how accurately your memories represent them.

I see her everyday (school) so, my memories are quite accurate and she looks exactly like what she does in real life in my dreams

So you want help getting the girl to like you?

Try this.

Just start by talking to her. Light stuff, how her classes are going etc.

After you have been talking to her for a little while, take your index finger and start rubbing her nipple. Rub it clockwise is a circular motion.

After you have gotten her nipple hard from rubbing it, flick it really hard.

After this she will be really turned on. Ask her out and have a good time.

You will thank me for this advice.

OK, seriously, you need to start by just getting to know her better. Work your way up to feeling comfortable with her and see how she is reacting to you. If things are going well, ask her out. :)

Ok, you're were getting a little weird there for a second.

If you have noticed already your dreams reflect your lifestyle. Depression = Nightmares etc

start out by telling yourself "you know what? what the **** am I afraid of its just a girl..

Thats not really the problem (i used to be shy of girls but this year something clicked in my mind and it doesnt bother me anymore). The problem is that since i have never had a girl friend or anything i just dont know what to do, yea talking to her helps, but i want to give my self the best chance ... so i'm just not sure how to start a conversation. although, i do know she likes cats (brought my kitty into science class a couple times and she petted her a little bit).

get a cat thong, also don't try to act like you ned to ask them out make them want you you know walk into cass with a muscle shirt(only if your cut). talking helps but not that much if you do like her just stalk her day in and day out j/k about the stalking. i usually just say hi to people you never know how it will work usualy saying hi to a new person will get you a friend. also if she acts stuck up or breaks your heart have one of your girlfriends or your sister beat her up. thats what works fo me

get a cat thong, also don't try to act like you ned to ask them out make them want you you know walk into cass with a muscle shirt(only if your cut). talking helps but not that much if you do like her just stalk her day in and day out j/k about the stalking. i usually just say hi to people you never know how it will work usualy saying hi to a new person will get you a friend. also if she acts stuck up or breaks your heart have one of your girlfriends or your sister beat her up. thats what works fo me

A cat thong? i'm not asking where thats ones going.

I'm guessing you "meant walk into class"? eh, slight prob she's a grade lower than me and i have no classes with her (besides i dont exactly have a "six pack" as some people would say, anyway, i like kind of baggy close anyway). I'll see what i can do about the "Hi" thing. From what I've noticed she doesnt act "stuck up" (thank god, i cant stand people like that, if she was i wouldnt have a care in the world about her). And as for "beat her up" , well the girls that i do talk to ("friends") are to much of wussies (spelling?) to do it and my sister is like 10 and doesnt even go to my school.

Oh, no offense, but work on your spelling or grammer or something, unless you're tired as crap or something then i can understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom