Get your Mac, its raining Trojans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, I never said gaming was the only thing powerful computers, I said the bulk of users do stuff like play music, write essays up on it, since until recently it wasn't really built for gaming, and not many people are into 3D editting, or media editting of any sort..

Thank you for answering the question, though.

death hawk you simply cant make the comparison between the mac and the pc. pc hardware is only so much more advanced because it has to be to compensate for the uselessness of the windows os. if you run linux on to two identical pcs and windows on the other the linux would run smoother hands down. so in comparison the mac hardware is just as good because the os is so much more efficiant. come on i dont see windows supporting 16gigs of ram like osx can

every os has viruses and flaws.. you just dont know about them ;).

When I see a mac, I see that school student off tv that doesnt even know how to type.

When I see a windows I immediatly think "Pirated"

When I see a linux (that isnt ubuntu) I see coolness.

Also, even tho linux can run SOME games it cannot run them all.. and those emulators can barley run them aswell as windows does because the game was designed to run under windows.

As much as I hate windows it is allright. But macs, well it does have its good points and bad points.. But I wouldnt pay for one.

Windows is only good for those few good games that aren't released for Linux. Emulation is a waste of time, IMO. My Mac has never given me any problems (not this current one, or my Powerbook, but my first Macbook Pro was defective for those who want to call me on that ;)) and I never have needed to do something or use a program that is Windows-only or just non-Mac. There is software for everything, and I have to say that navigating through windows in a Mac is the way it should be ... Expose is probably the best thing since sliced bread, and thankfully XGL has a feature just like it, so Linux and Mac are excellent for window navigation. Yeah, Vista tries ... I mean, it has that Windows+Tab function, but it's not the most useful thing in the world ... Why should I have to cycle through the windows when I can just click on the one I want? Im done rambling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom