Get your Mac, its raining Trojans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cedega doesn't work very well. 1 in out of the 5 games I've tried with it worked.

But you know, there are cool games with Linux versions too. Nexuiz, Doom 3, Quake 3, Quake 4, Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Unreal Tournament, UT2, UT3, UT2k3, UT2k4, and soon to be ET:QW and UT2k7 also. :)

And they all use OpenGL instead of lame DirectX. :)

There are also a lot of games for Mac now: http://www.apple.com/games/

mm yeah i guess so, but say what you will..windows is always going to be the **** OS that comes on all PCs and everybody isfamiliar with..

massacreinfallx said:
mm yeah i guess so, but say what you will..windows is always going to be the **** OS that comes on all PCs and everybody isfamiliar with..

Unfortunately, you are right.

I understand that Mac's don't have viruses, but my PC is so clean right now. I can even go to Warez sites and i don't get a single virus. NOD32 is a lifesaver. Plus i don't have SP2, it ruins PC's.

talldude123 said:
I understand that Mac's don't have viruses, but my PC is so clean right now. I can even go to Warez sites and i don't get a single virus. NOD32 is a lifesaver. Plus i don't have SP2, it ruins PC's.
^^^WTF?? Ruins pc's??? Its the operator not SP2

SP2 and SP@ fixed most of the security problems thats windows had like the mega mega huge holes in ie6
now they are only huge holes

The General said:
What? People don't love Windows, Windows is what comes on that $400 Dell. They don't know any better, so they use it.

As true as that may be (knowing you're a linux guy, i am posting this with a smile on my face :p), when switching to something like Linux, people (or maybe just me, i dunno) have to practically "re-learn" how to use a dang computer and may (will?) become frustrated, and switch back to Windows. Happened to me.

I don't see what the problem with Windows is. Viruses? That's what Anti-Viruses are for..
I mean.. Sure, Linux and Mac are great, but not for the average home user, who doesn't know much about computers.. Good luck getting them to play around with the console.

And hey, what can a Mac do that a Windows can't do for the everyday home user? Finally.. Look at the price. I would say having a new computer is a luxury, not a neccesity. Spending over $1200 for a Mac (Or a computer) is a lot :(

And... well.. Once your Mac is outdated, good luck upgrading it -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom