Game hunters general reading list

Read Dark Knight Strikes again and Dark Knight Master Race issue 1. Strikes again is ok not nearly as bad as people say it is. Sure isnt good like Dark Knight returns is but its a fun read. Wasn't much in DK3 #1 might turn out good though. And holy crap is was over $6 for a comic book when did this happen

The 2nd witcher book finally released last week so I can finally get back into that series. I have no idea why they originally skipped it then released books 3,4, and 5.

It's pretty good so far, but I'm only halfway through.

Just a FYI Barnes and Noble .com has DC and Marvel graphic novles Buy 2 get 1. I got Age of Ultron, Nightfall Vol.1 and Old man Logan for like $45. Think I am gonna get long Halloween and Knightfall 2 and maybe Red Son

Those 3 volumes of knightfall are huge. Really liked long Halloween story but that art style is rough.

yeah it looks huge I am glad they were on sale those graphic novels are so damn expensive. the Hard cover Ultron was $50 that's crazy..

I also started reading Damned by the guy who wrote fight Club

yeah it looks huge I am glad they were on sale those graphic novels are so damn expensive. the Hard cover Ultron was $50 that's crazy..

I also started reading Damned by the guy who wrote fight Club
I used to read everything Chuck Palahniuk wrote but I stopped right after snuff. He was losing his mojo. I did like Rant though.

Back
Top Bottom