FYI... plane crash within the next hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol weirdos lmao bagged milk. On the other hand... all you have to do is dump some cheerios in there and you got a nice little breakfast to go ... hrmmm maybe these canadians are smarter than we thought. :amazed:

(jetblue to be exact) (flight 293) airbus a380 = Boeing 757

that was awesome, i thought the front gear was going to snap off and the nose was going to crash into the hard cement! but i guess i was wrong. seems like airbus made those front gears pretty strong.

why did stupid airbus not let this model of airplane be able to dump fuel?

BAGGED MILK! THATS AWESOME!!!!

uzi9mm said:
same thing.

They are both large, and in charge..... Seeing how most of those planes need special computer assisted hydrualic controls.

The pilot does not fly the plane, the plane flies him.

Not the same thing, airbus's are a shitload smaller.

I had a front row view for it. I work right across from the south runway. Too bad I wasn't here to see it, though. Left work @ 5:00 and it didn't land 'til almost 7:00.

uzi9mm said:
well think of it this way, they are not your every day weekend warrior craft..............

Yeah their not weekend warrior craft, but their not big and their small, I have flown on them quite a bit.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Yeah their not weekend warrior craft, but their not big and their small, I have flown on them quite a bit.

Of course you have! If you would've said that you haven't then that would just be ridiculous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom