FYI... plane crash within the next hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seria

PC Cutie ^_^
Just if you wanted to know... there is gonna be a plane chrashing in L.A.X within the next hour...

no its not a joke... but it just landed...

didn't crash. people are safe...

they thought it was gonna crash cause the nose landing gear was bent on a 90* angle.

they have been circling Los Angeles for 3 hours burning fuel.

Landing a plane isnt that hard without gear.

However downdrafts could make it hard, one of those can push you into the ground pretty hard, happened to me once.

That reminds me of the other night.

*WARNING! LONG, CONFUSING STORY STORY WHICH DOESN'T REALLY NEED TO BE POSTED AND/OR DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD* I just fealt like sharing... ;)

Anyway, I was at a airport after our CAP meeting (Civil Air Patrol, Official Auxilary of the Air Force..blablablablabla), and it was just me, my bro, our squadron commander, and a few other people. We were talking in the pilot's lounge at around 9:30PM. Anyway, one of the people who work at the airport came in, and the conversation went sorta like this....

Guy: "Hey, ummm....you guys plan on sticking around for a little bit?"
Commander: "Why? What's up?"
Guy: "Well, there was this plane that was having engine problems and he was suppose to be here a hour ago.....and well...you get the idea"
Commander: "Where was he coming from?"
Guy: "I don't know...that's one of the things they didn't tell me."
Commander: "Ok, we'll stick around for a little bit...thanks for the heads up."
Guy: "mkay...no problem....I just didn't want you guys to go home, and then be called back here again."
blablablabla

Anyway, we ended up sticking around for another hour after that, and nothing came up. So, we called it a night......I heard that the pilot got the engine running smoothly again...so, he kept on going. I somehow doubt that though. ;)

No he has gears down and they were engaged , but it was turned the wrong way...... They were afraid of it tearing the front off, and having the front of the plane eat sh!t and explode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom