Former Game Hunters

The friend request are also under setting. I think I sent everyone a request. You accept them there.

To get ris of the emails, go to Settings on the right hand side of your screen. Then on the left hand side, choose General Settings (under My Account). You will see a Messaging & Notification section, with a Default Thread Subscription Mode. There will be a drop down menu next to the Default Thread Subscription Mode. Choose Do Not Subscribe from the options. Scroll to the bottom and Save Changes.

To get ris of the emails, go to Settings on the right hand side of your screen. Then on the left hand side, choose General Settings (under My Account). You will see a Messaging & Notification section, with a Default Thread Subscription Mode. There will be a drop down menu next to the Default Thread Subscription Mode. Choose Do Not Subscribe from the options. Scroll to the bottom and Save Changes.

You also have to go to current subscriptions and unsubscibe to them. I did not mention that in the first post.

So i picked this cool borderlands pic as my profile image can you guys see it in the thread i cant maybe i did it wrong

Back
Top Bottom