What system for borderlands 2? I say xbox

What is everyone getting it on?

ajacks13

The OGH
What's up... Game hunters unite

What system for borderlands 2? I say xbox

What is everyone getting it on?

mets,

rhu, westicles and myself are getting it on the 360... as is creeper jones i am sure and puckett and just about everyone. I will get it on the ps3 eventually... maybe at the 1st price drop that way i can play with slay and someguy

Lar1121

Daemon Poster
this place works as long as moderators are cool. i can get to it from work. its kinda fancy compared to last place

i have it pre-ordered for xbox and will be back on 1st shift within the next week or 2, so ill be down for some co-op

ajacks13

The OGH
yeah its definitly a step up from the USAT forums... I hope its just as cool. Lar I plan on playing Borderlands 2 pretty much every day for the rest of the year or until Bioshock Infinite decides to come out. So we will have plenty of opportunity to play, plus i hope gearbox has a ton of dlc in store for us

SNAKE 5O

Illest Sniper
I am getting on the 360. I changed the name to match the live name and also so ajacks will not call me creeper jones.

SNAKE 5O

Illest Sniper
The new digs are pretty cool. I was waiting last night to see if you wanted some Gears. It took awhile to get back into the swing of things. It was the first time in 35 days. i also sent you guys friends request on this site.

Top Bottom