Ever meet a girl who thought your dual screen monitors were sexy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soundmaster2.0 said:
It will be at least 4 years before that term even creeps slowly into my mind.

That being said, she thinks my dual monitors are cool.

First of all, cool chops man. Facial hair is manly as f*ck. See this link:
http://www.arthurshall.com/x_beards.shtml

Second, your girl looks cute man. This is just a guess but is she of eastern european descent?

Marraige is scary, guys shouldnt marry till they're 25+

I don't have the chops but I do still have sideburns and if I don't shave for a couple days I get the beginnings of a beard. I could probably grow a full beard in a month and a half, maybe two months. Her family is from all over Europe and on her dads side there is some native american I think.

My Boss's OA wants me to take her in my network closet. lol she said that this friday she is wearing a skirt and her leather knee high boots

jseber1982 said:
My Boss's OA wants me to take her in my network closet. lol she said that this friday she is wearing a skirt and her leather knee high boots

better hit it dude.

jseber1982 said:
i am undecided on the matter lol.... i am married.

Ohhh. If I were you I'd just bask in the fact that you 'could' hit it, but I definitely would not do it. Could end real, real bad.

By the way, I'm married too and have had more than one opportunity to indulge, but I have held fast. lol

Marriage seems more like a business deal rather than a holy commitment these days. (For the bride, anyway.)

KBlair said:
Marriage seems more like a business deal rather than a holy commitment these days. (For the bride, anyway.)

lol, aint that the truth. Marriage is for the birds, I like being a bachelor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom