ebay woes

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigr5026

Banned
ok, heres the deal

some ****er i sold a GFX card to, had a non exsistant addy on it. I got the right addy, it was diffrent, he changed it, , and i go to ship it out, when i check my email,

he said that he wants his money backk
before that, he said it better get thare

eeh, id refund him, except, i cant, it will take 5 days to clear my checking account.

what should i do,

should i just ship it now.

Please help

Re:

Hello,

I'm confused :freak: ...

So has he sent the money to you yet? What is his rating and feedbacks?

Also, when did he say 'it better get there' and 'I want my money back', and why did he say it? Was there delays or something and his not happy about it? Why does he want a refund?

And even though he wants his money back, is he still expecting the item to be shipped to him?

Also what is your returns policy, if you have one?

If you haven't specified a clear returns policy in your eBay Item Listing (for example, return with 7 days if DOA), then the eBay rules and policies state that it's a binding contract when a buyer purchases an item from the seller. Cancellation of the transaction is up to the seller's discretion in this instance.

Therefore, if the buyer wishes to cancel the transaction, have his money refunded and no longer want's the item, then you have the right to deny the cancellation, and force him to proceed with the transaction.

If he has definitely sent the money to you, and you're certain that he is a legitimate buyer, then it would be your duty to ship the product to him in good time.

If you do not wish to proceed with the transaction, and are willing to refund him the money, then:

1. You should not dispatch the item.
2. You MUST wait until the money he has sent you clears into your account before refunding him the money.

je gave me the wrong address, usps sent it back,a and i said that to him

it took 5 days

now, what should i do,

he wants a refund, and it will take 5 days to clear my checking account

he wants it now

also, he has 1 ng feedback, and 1 neutral, 1 he ripped somone, the toehr, he didint pay

i only have like 40 ebay feedback

he has 75

Re:

Hello,

Right...Okay, so he's clearly not happy and wants a refund.

If he want's the item, then he must pay for the item...in any circumstance.

It's up to you to make the decision, but I would give him his refund.

Don't ship the item to him. Wait until the money clears to your account, and then send the money back.

Be prepared for him to open up a Dispute if he hasn't already done so.

no dispute

this is gonna be a *****

i cant afford to, becuase i have to wait for it to clear

he dosent want it

I'd just send him his money back, and give him a negative feedback, saying he is very hard to deal with and irritating.

dont send any refund till it clears. If you send him the refund, than he can cancel the check and you are out the money. Tell him that you will gladly send him the refund as soon as the check clears.

EDIT: I would only use paypal, you get it as soon as they pay.

uugh

now he said he wanted the item,. after i refunded him, and its gonna take time to clear from my checking account

i told him, i will go ahead and ship it, if he can wait, and send me the money hwen the refund clears.

i know,

the money already was in my checking account when i got this email

i hope he cooperates

at least he wants it

no kidding...i would neg him quick, that type of person doesn't need to be buying/selling on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom