Double backflip...

99nasha

Fully Optimized
Dont know if any of you guys have heard of a guy called travis pastrana...Hes a 17 year old kid whos the best in the world and freestyle motocross. A backflip is the hardest thing you can do on a dirt bike, and he did one in the X-games a couple of years ago. Everybody claimed that a double backflip was impossible, but he performed one in his "foam pit" But then he went for the real thing...

Watch the vid here-> Click "teams" then "MX" Then bottom right is a vid of him doing it.

http://dcshoes.com/home.asp

UK31337

Fully Optimized
That is insane. I really don't understand how he managed that without

a) falling off
b) soiling himself.

jac006

Golden Master
Yeah, I've heard of him a lot. I say in the x games a couple of years ago too... he's crazy...

wiktorek01

Daemon Poster
x games rock! i always watch them all the time, even the re-runs.
Travis Pastrana is just amazing.

99nasha

Fully Optimized
Pastrana knows what hes doing...The second vid is seth enslow. He just opens the throttle and hits the jumps which ends up with halrious results

~mr mixx~

The Candyman
I wonder how much money it would take to convice someone to try that, knowing that if that if you land wrong, you may never walk again from a spinal injury.

UK31337

Fully Optimized
~mr mixx~ said:
I wonder how much money it would take to convice someone to try that, knowing that if that if you land wrong, you may never walk again from a spinal injury.
Or die outright from a broken neck.

It's just so risky, how Evil Knievel jumped the Grand Canyon I just can't understand. You'd have to be literally insane to go through with it.