Double backflip...

99nasha

Fully Optimized
Dont know if any of you guys have heard of a guy called travis pastrana...Hes a 17 year old kid whos the best in the world and freestyle motocross. A backflip is the hardest thing you can do on a dirt bike, and he did one in the X-games a couple of years ago. Everybody claimed that a double backflip was impossible, but he performed one in his "foam pit" But then he went for the real thing...

Watch the vid here-> Click "teams" then "MX" Then bottom right is a vid of him doing it.

http://dcshoes.com/home.asp

That is insane. I really don't understand how he managed that without

a) falling off
b) soiling himself.

Yeah, I've heard of him a lot. I say in the x games a couple of years ago too... he's crazy...

x games rock! i always watch them all the time, even the re-runs.
Travis Pastrana is just amazing.

Pastrana knows what hes doing...The second vid is seth enslow. He just opens the throttle and hits the jumps which ends up with halrious results

I wonder how much money it would take to convice someone to try that, knowing that if that if you land wrong, you may never walk again from a spinal injury.

~mr mixx~ said:
I wonder how much money it would take to convice someone to try that, knowing that if that if you land wrong, you may never walk again from a spinal injury.

Or die outright from a broken neck.

It's just so risky, how Evil Knievel jumped the Grand Canyon I just can't understand. You'd have to be literally insane to go through with it.

Back
Top Bottom