Doesnt take much........

Status
Not open for further replies.
TonCrafter said:
Seems like it doesnt take much to get a thread locked in here. There's always TWO sides to every story.
1984-movie-bb2_a.jpg

SHHHH...... Don't let the mod catch you saying that. They might lock this thread too. : paraniod :

Sorry to close all these political threads... but it had to be done. This is a tech forum and we're trying to keep it that way.

Emily said:
Sorry to close all these political threads... but it had to be done. This is a tech forum and we're trying to keep it that way.

Well, it would be a different story if some members could conduct themselves in a good manor, but Ive seen that go astray, so looks like your definitley in the right.

"TF Is becoming COMMUNIST..."

I like the off topic descussion as it is. If you ban things like Politics, Religeon, and opinion threads, al you are going to leave us with is even dumber forms of conversation such as:

OMG Look at this website.

Do you think this is spam? (When it is)

I started crying

Flanker did something again

My new rig

My new rig

My new rig

Does this dress make me look fat? (Weight descussions)

Something happened next door and I was like, WTF?

How do I put a pic under my username?

You don't want THIS to happen:

My wrists got OWNED

I don't. :(
:cool:

Nice one ATI. Oh wait dont forget the flame war over ROFLMMFAOZOMGWTFBBQ!!!!! But i was actualy using the discusion of the poilitics over real conversations but it made my gf realize she misses her brother whos in Saudi Arabia right now. I made her cry and I felt bad.

honestly i dont think religious or political threads should be banned because of their subject matter. if approached correctly they are intellectual discussions and are of benefit to the forum population. yes this is a tech forum but the rules for the off topic section say as long as the topic remains civil and is of intelectual benefit then it may be discussed. although i concede it must be hard for the moderators given the current attitude of our latest members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom