Crysis ****in me off.. Game play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
warhead is a rambo styled game. originaly crysis not so much. they call the main character psycko for a reason

the games meant to be played however you want ( just like MGS4 ) and thats what makes it so great. You can sneak in ( very easy to do because of the overpowered stealth ) and tranq everyone and not kill a single person if you like. Doesn't apply to bosses though.

the games meant to be played however you want ( just like MGS4 ) and thats what makes it so great. You can sneak in ( very easy to do because of the overpowered stealth ) and tranq everyone and not kill a single person if you like. Doesn't apply to bosses though.

you couldnt run and gun crysis 1 tho enemies took you down way to fast crysis wahead is probably the best run and gun game i have ever played. you can still play stealth in it but it is made to be run and gun. crysis is made for stealth

you couldnt run and gun crysis 1 tho enemies took you down way to fast crysis wahead is probably the best run and gun game i have ever played. you can still play stealth in it but it is made to be run and gun. crysis is made for stealth

are you joking? You had so much incredible amounts of health that regenerated fast in both Crysis games. I thought both games were easy on the hardest difficulty and I'm not even bragging or anything. Compared to COD4 single player on max difficulty, Crysis is a joke. Farcry 1 on the hardest difficulty was theoretically impossible to beat.

Crysis and Half Life 2 are great single player games but both suffer from the fact that they are way too easy. As Yahtzee said, they didn't even need to add the stealth mode in Crysis, your suit was already overpowered to beat the entire game without the need of stealth mode.

I hated crysis when I played it on my 8600, but now I've upgraded I think it's really one of the best single players I've played. I find it quite hard. I'm not the dog's bollocks at fps but I do find it takes a few rounds from that korean rifle to pop those bad boys. Also you should get more ammo for the SCAR. They kinda skimped there :p

^ i played threw half of farcry 1 on the max difficulty. But i never finished it, took me quite a while to get there though.

Heh thats impressive, the game is ridiculously hard due to the save points and the AI magically hitting you a mile away at times

Also you should get more ammo for the SCAR. They kinda skimped there :p

They did that on purpose, it wouldn't make much sense for there to be a lot of SCAR 5.56mm ammo on the island when the island is korean controlled and they use the FY 7.62mm ammo.

I know but it was such a good gun, I'm sure if you were wearing a 'nano suit' then you would be have to have a few more rounds ;)

I was thinking that....
If you sent in 5 men wearing the most advanced suits in the world to try and take an island from the Korean army, you would probably give them quite a bit more ammo

I was thinking that....
If you sent in 5 men wearing the most advanced suits in the world to try and take an island from the Korean army, you would probably give them quite a bit more ammo

they were carrying a lot of ammo but theres only so much you can carry even with a nano suit. Aquiring weapons that are near equivalent isnt a bad option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom