Client's Incredemail is spamming other people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
I got this computer that has been infected with spyware and virus.

Specs are as follows :-
CELERON 800, 256Mb, Win 2k

Client used :rolleyes: incredemail xp :rolleyes: for there email client (yes, I know it sux), and every times I open up incredemail xp, it starts to mass spam every one.

I have check the outbox, and i am not seeing any email due to be sent out.

I have scanned this computer a few times with Nortons, Pest Petrol and Adware. And I am still getting this problem.

Any suggestions on what to look out for next?

dont allow your clients to run incredemail lol. at the network i work at a user cant even install anything unless one of us admin does it for them. only suggestion is remove inredicmail. i hate that **** program anyways.

King X13 said:
dont allow your clients to run incredemail lol. at the network i work at a user cant even install anything unless one of us admin does it for them. only suggestion is remove inredicmail. i hate that **** program anyways.
Well, he's getting a $200 of my time to back up and reinstall is computer from me for using that software.

I ran Spybot S&D on it today, and left the computer on.
Come back about 15 minutes later, and I can see all these messages from Norton's Anti Virus telling me that some thing what to email accout.

Quote Harper :-
WOW!!!!! Haven't you been a busy little boy!....... You're getting formated tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom