Classic games you think nobody should have gone without playing

Legend of Gia
I also agree with Metroid any of them
Castlevania
any of the Zeldas or Mega Mans
Excite Bike
Rc Pro Am
Mutant league Hockey or Football

So many great games...I'll just name a few off the top of my head.

NES:
Blades of Steel
Double Dribble
River City Ransom
Silk Worm
Astyanax
Archon

SNES:
EVO: Search for Eden
Final Fight
Gradius 3
Super Double Dragon
Legend of the Mystical Ninja
Lagoon
The Lost Vikings
Super Mario RPG

any of the Zeldas or Mega Mans
Excite Bike
Rc Pro Am

Big time agree on these three. Loved every zelda i've ever played... except Zelda 2... didnt dig it.

Excite bike i punched my sister because she always beat me and RC pro am she always punched me

Mystic Quest is a pretty laid back jRPG. One of the first knock offs of the FF series. Rock n Roll Racing is a great game, both on SNES. A Link to the Past happens to be my favorite Zelda game of all time, so good you're playing that. If you want a challenge Zelda 2 is a total bitch but so satisfying when you actually beat it. Super Mario 3 (I'm playing that now on 3DS), and Super Mario World on SNES. Scrolling through what people suggested idk WHY nobody has listed Chrono Trigger yet.

Yoshi's Island, Mario Kart, Secret of Mana, Contra, Donkey Kong Country 2, Zombies Ate My Neighbors to name a few for SNES.

Super Smash, Mario Party, Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Extreme G, Hotwheels Turbo Racing, 007 Goldeneye, Zelda OoT, Zelda Majora's Mask, Forsaken 64, Banjo-Kazooie, Perfect Dark, Donkey Kong 64, Banjo-Tooie, Pokemon Stadium, Yoshi's Story, Bomberman 64, Quest 64, man so many.

Classic Games for PC are the obvious.
Descent 1, 2, and 3, Mechwarrior 2, 3 and 4, Wolfenstein, Doom, Quake, UT, this list could get freakin long dude.

Naturally the Final Fantasy games, Castlevania games (Symphony of the Night was my absolute favorite best side scroller ever), Metal Gear before they got weird, Resident Evil 2, Silent Hill, Abe's Oddworld, there's so many on PS1 ugh.

I'm a classic game person. Idk why I keep updating my PC because newer games don't really interest me anymore. I have a watercooled 98 box for old PC games, N64, Sega, PS1, SNES, NES, and I'm currently working on building an arcade so the kids can get in on the fun too with MAME and have all this classic stuff in one box with arcade sticks and USB ports for controllers. (I have USB N64 and SNES controllers, including a PS1 controller adapter). I'm currently in the Pokemon Tower in Pokemon Red, I plan on replaying OoT and Majora's Mask on 3DS, I have Zelda 1 installed and ready to go on 3DS, recently beat Quake 2 on the 98 box and replaying Mechwarrior 2-4. Yea =/

No love for 2?

No love for Pokemon Snap? Maaaannnn, i gotta find a copy of Pokemon stadium, that sh!t was dope

Didn't play it as much, but yeah orrite add it to the list :p
Descent 2 happened to be my favorite, especially Vertigo because the mines were just bat**** crazy.

No love for Pokemon Snap? Maaaannnn, i gotta find a copy of Pokemon stadium, that sh!t was dope
I have Stadium 1 and 2 for N64. Got the special edition of 2 actually. I always thought Snap was really dumb even for a kids game. Oddly enough I never got to try Hey You Pikachu.

I'm actually quite happy this thread came up combined with a conversation I had with a coworker earlier today. Realized I love old games WAY more than new games and it has basically stopped my pointless upgrades on the PC.

Descent 2 happened to be my favorite, especially Vertigo because the mines were just bat**** crazy.

I have Stadium 1 and 2 for N64. Got the special edition of 2 actually. I always thought Snap was really dumb even for a kids game. Oddly enough I never got to try Hey You Pikachu.

I'm actually quite happy this thread came up combined with a conversation I had with a coworker earlier today. Realized I love old games WAY more than new games and it has basically stopped my pointless upgrades on the PC.

I feel you big time man... actually the only reason i bought this hardware over the past few months was because there was a party at a dudes house in march and he had an original xbox modded with a bunch of hacks and emulators that cant be mentioned on this forum - but basically he had thousands upon thousands of games (from NES, SNES, Genesis, N64, Saturn, Dreamcast) and we were all taking turns passin' the controller pickin' games that each of us loved and starting them up but not really playing them much... prob because of the alcohol but it also made me realize that i definitely loved those types of games much more than most current games.

I decided to buy some older consoles and games so i could more genuinely relive and experience games that i loved.... thats why i made this thread so i could find more things worth buying and playing

Yea, that was me a while ago, except without the party. I dug out my SNES, then that led me to buying another N64 and some games, then I remade my 98 box.

Back
Top Bottom