car accident

Status
Not open for further replies.
thebleakness said:
The only thing worse than a chick talking on a phone while driving...is when they start texting. Completly talking their eyes off the road too look at the screen and type. Scares me shatless.

What's also worst is when they start driving and putting on makeup at the same time. What's even strange is seeing a guy doing the same...[SNIPPED]?

jorsoft03 said:
Thank you, I am a funny guy :). And yes I would let a comment like that slide. Instead I would sit at my computer desk and wonder why a 17 year old girl on the other side of the country with well-off parents and a much nicer car than me has nothing better to do than begin and even perpetuate an online argument with me on a computer forum.
Touche, I'm gonna go read a book.

(just for the record, my parents aren't well-off)

woman_driver.JPG

I admit that I drive dangerously at times, but it is intentional, I do wear a seatbelt while driving like that, and I do NOT do anything other than focus on my driving. When I do like to drive fast I will look ahead on the highways to check if it is heavy or light traffic, and if traffic is heavy I will go the speed limit. BUT last night that might have changed... Me and a friend where racing around 2:00 AM and well... Things didn't go well, we where on a small country road, but in a straight stretch, we was racing and some [Profanity is not allowed] didn't have a single light on his vehicle on and me and my friend was doing 100-110 down the road in both lanes, well the [Profanity is not allowed] turns his lights on as soon as I get right on her and nearly slam into her, my mirror clips her front bumper, my friends front end of his car is now the front end of the SUV, and guess what? It was a 17 year old rich girl that came here for vacation to the camp grounds less than 1 mile from my house, her SUV was completely destroyed, enough force hit her front end, she ended up going backwards instantly into a tree on the side of the road, if we had seen her lights we wouldnÂ’t have raced down the straight stretch which is a good two milesÂ… Strange how she was driving with out headlightsÂ… Either she was sitting on the road with the lights off or she tried to drive at night with out headlights, and the last possibility is that she was backing out of someoneÂ’s drive way.

charles_scott said:
BUT last night that might have changed... Me and a friend where racing around 2:00 AM and well... Things didn't go well, we where on a small country road, but in a straight stretch, we was racing and some [Profanity is not allowed] didn't have a single light on his vehicle on and me and my friend was doing 100-110 down the road in both lanes, well the dumbass turns his lights on as soon as I get right on her and nearly slam into her

I am not exactly sure who the [Profanity is not allowed] is in this story. The girl for not driving with lights or you and your friend for racing at 2:00 AM in the night at FREAKIN' 110 MILES PER HOUR in BOTH LANES :beard:

You shouldn't be racing at those insane speeds at night (or day, for that matter) NO MATTER WHAT

Some people just don't understand why others race... And some don't understand why some have to drive 20mph under the speed limit, but I race, I like it, and it is fun. But atleast no one was hurt last night. Worst thing that happened was josh had a bruise on his chest, and the girl had bruising all over her where she was hit so hard and slung backwards and stopped into a tree. I got off lucky, very lucky.

charles - yeah, she was dumb, but you're a pretty big idiot too. That's why you dont race on crap like that because you need to be a DEFENSIVE driver in case of idiots like her without lights.

If you like to race, then do it on a track, not on a place where innocent people can get killed because you stupid kids like to get your kicks on route 66.

(i'm serious about all of it, but the last 5 words is part of a song in case anyone didn't know)

Yes I do know that I shouldn't be racing on roads like that, but there are no local tracks to do drags and racing on unless your doing off road racing at a track, even then at the off road tracks you can't get above 50 or you lose control easily. And Mercer County just wont let a race track that is two miles long to be built, that is why people are constantly racing on back roads, and the bypass around town.

Well, that sucks your town is crappy and all, but still man, that's not really an excuse. You can lose control easily at 100mph regardless of what kind of street you're on, and no 16 year old is gonna be able to recover from losing control at those speeds.

People train for years to be considered 'racing professionals' and why is that, because they know how to control their cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom