car accident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emily said:
So you're saying with complete confidence and absolutely no room for error that I can't drive?
Oh yeah I forgot you couldn't take jokes and didn't know what humorous generalizations are:rolleyes: :p :) :)

What I mean is that I can drive better than you ;)

my sister said there is only 2 ways in and out of her car!!!

The pasenger door and the trunk!!!

jorsoft03 said:
Oh yeah I forgot you couldn't take jokes and didn't know what humorous generalizations are:rolleyes: :p :) :)

What I mean is that I can drive better than you ;)
Funny guy. I'm sure you wouldn't let it just slide by if I said something like gamers are ugly loners.

Some women, not all women... :rolleyes:
Nope, all of them.

So you're saying with complete confidence and absolutely no room for error that I can't drive?
Yes

but yeah, in all seriousness......of course there's exceptions to everything. The only way my 'argument', if you wanted to call it that, would ever hold weight is if you could prove that there has never been an incident of a male being in an accident which of course is absurd. Around here though....I guarantee you, women CANNOT drive one bit. I've been cut off more times by some stupid broad in an SUV or raised truck than I have ever been by male drivers.

I also knew of WAY more girls that got into car accidents than guys when I was at highschool. Maybe it was just coincidence that I happened to hear of the girls, but I doubt it. Most of those girls were spoiled beotches who had nice cars handed to them though.

A lot of women try to do too much crap behind the wheel. At least men realize we dont multitask and PAY ATTENTION TO THE FREAKIN ROAD.

Funny guy. I'm sure you wouldn't let it just slide by if I said something like gamers are ugly loners.
Ooh Ooh, dont forget your peni$ size comment you made some months back :D, but hey, you could be on to something here.

Car insurance is cheaper for girls at first because they a hormone or something in their brain that releases before men does, which controls their actions more and temptations to do stupid stuff,
Basically it comes down to, guys like to mess around and drag race and crap like that, especially when following friends. Girls dont.......or so they say.

Emily said:
Thank you, I am a funny guy :). And yes I would let a comment like that slide. Instead I would sit at my computer desk and wonder why a 17 year old girl on the other side of the country with well-off parents and a much nicer car than me has nothing better to do than begin and even perpetuate an online argument with me on a computer forum. Then not being able to find a single logical answer, I would give up and go play Mechwarrior.

And Nubius, to everything you've ever said in this thread, Amen Brother :)

Norcent said:
my sister said there is only 2 ways in and out of her car!!!

The pasenger door and the trunk!!!

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!!!

SOMEONE SET US UP THE BOMB!!!!!

Thank you, I am a funny guy . And yes I would let a comment like that slide. Instead I would sit at my computer desk and wonder why a 17 year old girl on the other side of the country with well-off parents and a much nicer car than me has nothing better to do than begin and even perpetuate an online argument with me on a computer forum. Then not being able to find a single logical answer, I would give up and go play Mechwarrior.

And Nubius, to everything you've ever said in this thread, Amen Brother

Haha, owned.

i cannot tell you how many times a girl is an airhead behind the wheel..

I'd say 8.3 out of 10 are unaware of their surroundings and traffic conditions.

I have seen daddy girls driving their big SUV's and talking on the cellphone (which is illegal in NY without a handsfree set)... I just want to walk up to them, smack them in the head and take their license. And insurance companies are a bunch of BS..... Why is it I have to pay more because I am a young male?

I guess the US goverment turns a blind eye against insurance companies when it comes to discrimination (age & sex)

The only thing worse than a chick talking on a phone while driving...is when they start texting. Completly talking their eyes off the road too look at the screen and type. Scares me shatless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom