car accident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
but yeah.........females.....I don't care how sexist you say it is.......they dont know how to drive.

Supposedly women multi-task better than me, but they take that to the extreme while trying to drive, blab on the cellphone, put on makeup, etc...etc...
Some women, not all women... :rolleyes:

Norcent
I do not mean to sound blunt. But speeding and not wearing seat belt. She had it coming.

Not wearing a seat belt is just dumb. It still amazes me that I some time still have to remind every thing from Young adults to Grown up to put theirs on.

As for Speeding..... there is NO safe speeding.

Over all, I do hope your sister recovers. And I do hope that she learns from this mistake.

" SHE WAS DOING THE "GRAND THEFT AUTO III" IN THE "SESSAME STREET" ZONE!!!.

Norcent said:
My sister totaled her car!!!

It was a nice car too!!!

she was going 60mph in a 40mph zone!!!

She hit a van and was no where near the van!!!

She wasn't wearing a seatbelt either!!!

She was at the hospital for a while but she is home now!!!

She just got new tires put on yesterday too!!!
OH MY GOD!!!!!

IS SHE HOT!!!!

CAN I HAVE HER NUMBER!!!!

(JUST KIDDING!!!)
:p

Honestly, what in the un-earthly heck was she thinking when she got in the car? people are allways dying in car accidents, she could have been one of them :(

Honestly, people have to have common sense when they drive a car. If you live in the US, everybody drives like they are smoking the cronick. I mean, people just be Danked out in front of the steering wheel, and you got to watch out for that stuff. :rolleyes:

I mean, you cant just get in the car and just Sliiiiiiiiiiide out to wherever you got to go, the car doesn't drive itself. Geez. :confused: :cool:

from a road rules perspective was it her fault or the van's fault?

anyway shouldnt have been driving over the limit and w/o seatbelt.

i got my licence just yesterday and i failed the first time cos i was driving too slowly [from a legal point of view i wasnt 'impeding the flow of traffic' but the guy wanted me to go within 5 of the speed limit (was doing 40 in a 60 zone)].

chickenNcheese said:

i got my licence just yesterday and i failed the first time cos i was driving too slowly [from a legal point of view i wasnt 'impeding the flow of traffic' but the guy wanted me to go within 5 of the speed limit (was doing 40 in a 60 zone)].

Why would he fail you just because you were going too slow? I think all he needs to do is just tell you that you should stay within 5 of the limit and as long as you did everything else fine you should pass.

Lets see....just a couple weeks ago my brother was going down a middle of a town in his '86 firebird. He flinched as he thought he was going to clip the truck in the other lane....he jerked the wheel to the right sideswiped a car...jerked it to the left...fishtailed....jerked it to the right AGAIN to stop it from fishtailing and then he ended up clipping the back right of a parked car which then went forwards and hit yet another car. Needless to say, the poor firebird wasn't quite exactly totaled, but it wasn't worth saving either. That's a shame too...as that was a nice car. I was going to buy it from him...haha...well, he didn't get a citation for it..nor did anyone else.

Lets see...before then my other brother got into an accident. His breaks all the sudden locked up....so, he went sliding into a car at a red light...which hit another car...which hit another car...which hit another car.

And before that my parents were sitting at a red light, and they got rear ended in their Lincoln LS which they had just bought a day earlier. Messed my mom up bad...really bad...doctors don't expect her to recover from what she's got, and they say that the pain is I forget how many times worst then childbirth as it's constant....yea, it sucks...she's on morphine and a million other things....it's called RSD.

And then before that accident in my dad's (at that time brand new) dodge dakota they rear-ended a...I forget what it was, but the thing just crumpled...noone was injured, and the ABS breaks on that truck were messed up or else he would've been able to stop in time....but anyway....

Emily said:
Some women, not all women... :rolleyes:
Well of course YOU'D say that:)

But I've never met a woman who was able to really drive. They never know what to do at four-way stops, they don't pay attention when they merge, and may the good lord help you if you're at a broken intersection where the traffic lights just blink red. Many women also seemhave no idea how headlights work. When it's dark or raining they seem to think that flicking on the parking lights is fine, they don't turn the dial two clicks to actually light any bulbs up. I agree with Nubius on this one, women can't drive:cool:
The next time you see a driver do something just plain stupid check to see whether it's a guy or a girl. Really, do it. It's almost always a chick.

So you're saying with complete confidence and absolutely no room for error that I can't drive?

chickenNcheese said:

I don't know how the rules are in Australia, but shouldn't you be practicing getting your license on slower road and not on 60mph highways.

Not every women I meet are bad driver, everyone drives differently. Men are as bad as women. Older people tend to drive slower making other people tailgate them. Young people are rational, they often speed with disregard for other people's safety.

And beside, how many drunk women have you heard getting into fatal accident compare to men.

Nubius said:
Why do you!!!

Do this!!!

In every thread!!!

You post in!!!

but yeah.........females.....I don't care how sexist you say it is.......they dont know how to drive. They get cheaper insurance compared to guys in the beginning......but if you put one accident on the guy and girls record, the girls will then be more expensive........CAUSE THEY KNOW...she will mess up again.

Out here it's even worse with all the freakin women driving huge SUV's and lifted trucks. All they do is just pull out in front of you now and basically say "I dare you to run into me"........stupid broads.

I don't think I've ever been in a car with a girl driving that I didn't feel panicked atleast ONCE because of some stupid thing she was doing. Supposedly women multi-task better than me, but they take that to the extreme while trying to drive, blab on the cellphone, put on makeup, etc...etc...

Car insurance is cheaper for girls at first because they a hormone or something in their brain that releases before men does, which controls their actions more and temptations to do stupid stuff, although I'm starting to find that study obsolete with the morons on the road these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom