car accident

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah my dad got rear-ended waiting at mcdonalds for his stuff a guy was lookin at his radio and hit my dad!!!

My dads car had a little bit of damage and the guys jetta was totaled!!!

My dad and his co-worker got soaked with coka cola!!!

thebleakness said:
woah, i didnt notice that. Anyone care to enlighten us?
When it comes to someone getting banned, it is not anyone's business except for the Forum Leaders and the one that got banned. Sorry, but the details of anyone being banned will not be announced.

However, you can usually figure it out on your own. Like when I continually have to edit someone's post because of profanity, or bypassing the profanity filters, and then that someone gets banned, well, you should be able to figure that one out.

Dave :D

bonehelm said:
threemarks8qq.jpg

i think she should have been going the correct speed. even if she had crashed at 40, there would have been nowhere near as much damage.

after all, we all know that kinetic enerygy=0.5 x mass x [speed]^2

that little ^2 makes aaalll the difference. ;)

DMo224 said:
When it comes to someone getting banned, it is not anyone's business except for the Forum Leaders and the one that got banned. Sorry, but the details of anyone being banned will not be announced.

However, you can usually figure it out on your own. Like when I continually have to edit someone's post because of profanity, or bypassing the profanity filters, and then that someone gets banned, well, you should be able to figure that one out.

That stinks. I was under the impression that a "banning" was reported on every major news network in the world. "Like Breaking news at Eleven???".

I'm disappointed.

"peeeewn@ge..."

And yet again.... my white freind from the subberbs :rolleyes: got to RANT on this subject.

EDIT: I'M NOT MAKING THIS UP:::

FREIND: Thats what i been trying to say to you, dawg. You just can't be gitin in no car whit no WHITE WOMEN. If she turn a corner, yow *** is grass!

ATiRAGEPRO: uhuh....:rolleyes:

FREIND: I mean, she be jumpin in n' out of laaaanes n' **** It just be like dang, woman!!! dis aint no- G*y Trusmo.

ATiRAGEPRO: ..... Grand trusmo.... *wtf*:eek: :freak:

FREIND: Yow, my bad.:p On the real, though. G*y people cant drive no way. I mean, they just be doin 90 n' **** on a cross street, be like what tu ****? Puttin on makeup in the mirror when they drive... Always got these big *** monster trucks whit dem BIG WHEELS KEEP ON TURNIN' cuz they aint got no **** down in front! you know what I'm sayin? But yow, If she white, good night. If they blonde, YOU GONE! but if they black, GIT BACK.

ATiRAGEPRO: ....:rolleyes: lol

Anyway, I think only 60% of women drive stupid, but still, guy's cant drive either. Dudes we do some stupid **** sometimes (Especially with cars) and it's just embarrasing, but it's only the Ditsy teenage idiot girl who can't see over the steering wheel or the Woman sitting in the drivers seat while raising her kids in the back seat on the freeway that i see like that. Mostley guys drive drunk (I drove stoned once :() most of you are just being a little biased i think.

\Even if you arent saying "all women cant drive", you shure make it sound that way.
:laugh::cool:

DMo224 said:

Well, im just trying to get ideas for the time when i get banned. I dont want to do something that has already been done. ;) Its gotta be original. ;) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom