Call Of Duty 4: Galactic Warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.

overlord20

Fully Optimized
This is the greatest thing like ever... Played a little 1v1 with a clan member.. Freaking awesome!!

The sound effects are amazing! They nailed almost everything dead on. A+ for this mod. One of the best for any game by far. Textures and everything seem nearly flawless. This is in beta mode 0.4 still but its hard to tell. They put a lot of work into this. So much as even the Airstrike and Helicopter replicate ships from Star Wars. I suggest you get it.

I think there are around 3 or 4 maps so far. I have only played on 2 of them. This mod makes me want a CoD4 Server again.

Call of Duty 4: Galactic Warfare

iw3mp2010-06-0223-06-16-16.png

iw3mp2010-06-0223-05-51-89.png

iw3mp2010-06-0223-05-37-59.png

iw3mp2010-06-0223-05-46-24.png

iw3mp2010-06-0223-15-33-77.png

iw3mp2010-06-0223-06-45-10.png

iw3mp2010-06-0223-15-35-74.png

well looks like it's time to dig out and reinstall modern warfare LOL this looks cool and a little change of pace. downloading now.

Dauntae

That is tempting me to reinstall cod. If the graphics looked like the actual game, there would be no stopping me from doing this, but they look like low. Do you have the IP of a server that runs the mod 24/7?

That is tempting me to reinstall cod. If the graphics looked like the actual game, there would be no stopping me from doing this, but they look like low. Do you have the IP of a server that runs the mod 24/7?

i searched gametracker.com Still looking for decent ping servers.

Also the graphics are bit low. (Still have a pro mod config) as well as its still in beta .04

That looks awesome!!! If i could find my CoD I'd give it a try :tongue:

i searched gametracker.com Still looking for decent ping servers.

Also the graphics are bit low. (Still have a pro mod config) as well as its still in beta .04

Yeah, they make the game look like it is running on lowest settings.

reinstalling it now, wonder if you need all the COD 4 patches for this mod. Think I still have them some place too

me and steven played a bit last night. Kinda boring 1v1 tho, should get a few people together and play some 2v2 or 3v3 or something.

Actually looks really cool.

Leads me to wonder, why has there not been a high budget Star Wars fps with multiplayer ? it could be sweet. I'm sure there has been the occasional title but nothing with a high budget and good rating like the CoD series.

I've been shooting bullets online in games for like 10 years now, it's getting old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom