What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

A3615405.jpg

Samsung 2494LW 23.6-inch 1080P LCD monitor.

Actually the 3gs is alot cheaper than release date.
?? The iphone 3gs releases at 199 for the 16gb version. It dropped to 99 when the iphone 4 came out. What overlord i saying is you wont see that drop for the iphone 4 until a new one comes out.

?? The iphone 3gs releases at 199 for the 16gb version. It dropped to 99 when the iphone 4 came out. What overlord i saying is you wont see that drop for the iphone 4 until a new one comes out.
When 3gs was released it was like 299-399 with 2 year contract through ATT here. In May when i looked to get a phone contract through ATT it was 199/. Now its 99 after the 4 came out.

^well i can't say anything for the U.S. but as far as i know, here, it has always been 199 for the 16gb 3gs, and 299 for the 32gb. Just before the iphone 4 came out both models dropped 100 here. But i did not follow the iphone when the 3gs was first released, so you could be right , that it was more then that then dropped quickly down to 199 and 299.

FINALLY got my TX-2 today. Three-day UPS was the same price... next time I will choose it instead.

^well i can't say anything for the U.S. but as far as i know, here, it has always been 199 for the 16gb 3gs, and 299 for the 32gb. Just before the iphone 4 came out both models dropped 100 here. But i did not follow the iphone when the 3gs was first released, so you could be right , that it was more then that then dropped quickly down to 199 and 299.

3gs is still 149-199 here according to the ATT website if you click on shop/apple, BUT if you click on the large 4 banner it advertises 8gb 3gs for 99 bucks :wtf:

If i didnt want a Droid id prolly get an iPhone. That 99 is cheap.

Back
Top Bottom