Call of Duty Advanced Warfare

I also got a hb3a or whatever called the "lead dealer" the fire rate is kinda slow, but it packs a whallop

personally I think the whole lag compensation is a myth. I blame lag on my poor rounds, but then i hand the controller to my son and he decimates...

I also got a hb3a or whatever called the "lead dealer" the fire rate is kinda slow, but it packs a whallop

personally I think the whole lag compensation is a myth. I blame lag on my poor rounds, but then i hand the controller to my son and he decimates...

Myth? I hope you are kidding. It is real, documented and verified by the developers. You will know it is lag comp when you are killed instantly when you see an enemy or you die after running around a corner. It is easiest to see this during heads up confrontations for obvious reasons. For me it was the absolute worst on MW3 and Black Ops 1 after they released a patch almost 2 months after the game came out. I was running around with a 2.5ish KDR in Black Ops 1 until that patch came out and it dropped to 1.5. It was like night and day.

Myth? I hope you are kidding. It is real, documented and verified by the developers. You will know it is lag comp when you are killed instantly when you see an enemy or you die after running around a corner. It is easiest to see this during heads up confrontations for obvious reasons. For me it was the absolute worst on MW3 and Black Ops 1 after they released a patch almost 2 months after the game came out. I was running around with a 2.5ish KDR in Black Ops 1 until that patch came out and it dropped to 1.5. It was like night and day.

Yeah its obvious on kill cam when they see you long before they appear on your screen and hit you with 5 rounds whereas you seem to get hit by 2 tops when playing live. I run and gun so it is a lot more obvious. People who spot up won't notice as much.

enjoying the day school piaylists were there's no jet packs. Allows me to get used to aiming before I tackle the exo suits.

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Join me on Diablo 3.

Hiw do i dodge forward and sideways

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Join me on Diablo 3.

Back
Top Bottom