:( Bye Texas (Hurricaine Rita)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
quit talking as if I had anything to do with 'forgiving russia' or the government for that matter...jeez.... I hate this "You americans" crap when it's dealing with the government.

Yeah we 'forgave' russia because theres this little thing called the cold war....Cuba is worthless...they weren't a huge super power with nukes now were they...that'd be the only reason we'd want to 'cool things down' with russia

You could forgive Cuba, because it makes sense.

Hows it make sense? Screw communism...if it wasn't for the fact of russia having nukes and being a super power and potential threat we probably wouldn't give a rats ass about them either.

And it's not like "I" have the power to forgive cuba anyway, nor would the majority of the american people suddenly decide to make peace relations with a freakish insane leader of a puny little communist nation.

I'm sure the people there are fine...I don't have anything against cuban people, but until that leader is killed and some changes are made theres no way in hell cuba should be seen as a friendly little nation...blame it all on government leaders not the people who merely reside in the nation.

Here we go...I'll "FORGIVE" 10 cubans for a crate of cigars

I live in New Orleans, well did. I evacuated to Houston, rented an apartment here and bam houston is getting hit. I'm a Hurricane magnet, I'm going to move to montana and then see the look on people'es faces when they get hit by a hurricane.

Rmaia said:
I live in New Orleans, well did. I evacuated to Houston, rented an apartment here and bam houston is getting hit. I'm a Hurricane magnet, I'm going to move to montana and then see the look on people'es faces when they get hit by a hurricane.

has it got hit yet or no?

Well, I hear alot of howling and such outside but from what I know we aren't spose to get the worse till like 1-2ish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom