Black Friday vs any other sale??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newegg is actually taking suggestions for their black friday sale, on their forum and a poll.

I've worked retail at too many black fridays to ever shop at one. I look forward to finally being able to sleep in this year.

Black Friday = Massive Stampedes through crowded stores and cramped aisles.

Every black friday there are reports of elderly women being trampled by a crowd of people who put saving a few bucks before the life of a fellow human, yeah it's that crazy.

Its not about saving a few bucks, its about getting all the crap you need at the lowest prices. So if you save a few bucks here and there, eventually you save like $50~ from like thee or four items.

But I m not going justify that $50 saved is an excuse to trample old women. A free 4870X2 would justify it though.

Every black friday there are reports of elderly women being trampled by a crowd of people who put saving a few bucks before the life of a fellow human, yeah it's that crazy.
Just keep your grandma and her scooter chair out of my way next time. ;)

When Circuit City sells a laptop for $300, they aren't making money, unless they add a $150 protection plan, a laptop case, and anti-virus software onto it. That goes for more than half of the laptops, not only Black Friday ones. They have a negative margin on mainly Acer, HP, and Compaqs, but also some Toshibas.

thats why they declared bankruptcy (lol not really only that there are a lot of reasons). they probably have some real good deals here pretty soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom