BFG starts denying RMA support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your point ? look lets face it, they screwed up,they lost their money and resources and they finally lied to customers about warrantie replacements, they think there getting away murder.
However they will will find themselves in a court room soon, I can promise you that.

Makes me wonder weather it is a PR thing or not what they've been up 2. Hope not, if so then they blew thier cover. totally. well good for them. seems strange. its not. absolutely not. this kinda thing is normal. expect it.

I have seen companies that started to fail end up in court over things such as this when it comes to warranty. It is mostly under false advertisement.

Well I got screwed by em. Have a GTX280 that was waiting to get sent out, started hearing about denied RMA's and just decided to cut my losses and not even bother mailing it. Hopefully something comes about and I can get my dead card replaced.

Cough the entire Adobe premiere suite cough

Like every company, they make good and bad products. Photoshop, Dreamweaver etc. are awesome. Flash and Reader... not so :p

Well, aside from the numerous safety violations leading up to the accident and their attitude the entire time, not a single reason.

1z32jwy.gif

LOL @ the image.

Also, they're an oil company so that makes them worse than the Anti-Christ times a million.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom