BFG starts denying RMA support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well considering how much Oil the US has to import to feed its greedy requirements, i wouldn't go hating on oil companies to quickly :p

I agree with poizen on adobe, I didn't like the take over macromedia a couple of years ago, but they managed to keep dreamweaver running good and stable.
Helps me desing a decent with my own technique of html, xhtml and partly css.
ATT may not be perfect or innocent for whatever products or services they offer, but atleast when something goes wrong on the landline or cell phone towers or phone itself, atleast they have the guts to man up and say it's their fault if something ****s up, or you maybe at fault over not reading your cell phone bill carefully.
People do some dumb stuff and expect the companies to fix their **** problems they causes.
Atleast between 1960's through mid 1990's if something goes wrong with whatever item you invested that has a warranty companies try to fix it or give you back your money in full if your legally entitled to it.
These days in the 21st century nobody is innocent wether you are a public customer or business owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom