Best Nintendo 64 game... to me anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
to my shame ....and still constant enjoyment ... pokemon stadium :p

i remember going down to the london expo centre at 14 and picking up my mew (which was then only available if you presented a valid cartridge to the vendor at an official pokemon roadshow)

and watching my friend compete in the pokemon tournament they had going. As well as the first looks of pokemon snap.

Unfortunatly this is also the day i grew up :( i remember going into the show thinking pokemon is FRACKIN AWESOME :d and i cant wait to hug a guy in a charmander outfit.

The next i'm watching my friend getting beaten by a 16 year old with better pokemon. All of a sudden this 16 year old looks over at a girl (who i assume is his girlfriend) and smirks revealing how awesome he thinks he is..... to his girlfriend.... about beating a 14 year old kid at a kids game ..... and all i could think was "dude ....grow up"

..... in some ways, i left my inner lamb at the london expo that day. hes still there... waiting at the lost and found, and occasionally we meet and have pocky at the annual anime cons... but it'll never be the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom