Best beer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
168994638_03ef8e1e9e.jpg

Fosters....
Exported from Australia for a reason.

I had heard so much about Fosters, and on my 21st, I bought me some. It stayed in my fridge until a couple days ago. I drank one can of it, and spit it out. It could have just been a bad batch. I'm hoping it was.

My favorite of all time :

redodg.jpg

pic1445.jpg

While it's not a great beer, it was my first beer. My buddies and I stayed home from our "6th grade graduation," and got wasted on it. We went through 2 12 packs between 3 people. I was a "troubled" youth, but **** I had a good time. :thumbsup:

I had heard so much about Fosters, and on my 21st, I bought me some. It stayed in my fridge until a couple days ago. I drank one can of it, and spit it out. It could have just been a bad batch. I'm hoping it was.

While it's not a great beer, it was my first beer. My buddies and I stayed home from our "6th grade graduation," and got wasted on it. We went through 2 12 packs between 3 people. I was a "troubled" youth, but **** I had a good time. :thumbsup:

1. It must have been a bad batch. no way is it so bad that you'd spit it out...far out.

2. 12x2=24, 24/3=8. Would a 6th grader even have a big enough stomach capacity to FIT 8 cans?

I just tried some Samuel Adams Winter Lager and thought it was delicious. My everyday get drunk beer is Michelob Golden Draft Light. When I was in Germany I had Gold Ochsen and thought that was quite delicious as well, though my beer tastes hadn't quite developed yet. Amazingly enough Stroh's Light seems to taste pretty darn good to me as well.

Samuel Adams... If you drink it, hot women will have sex in your backyard!

Someone has to get that reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom