Battlefield 3 is coming!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, recon AND assault can have mortar strikes and C4, but not medics. That's BC2, BTW.

In BF2 special forces have C4 which will take out a tank.

Snipers don't get enough kills to be worth touching. Only once in awhile when you're bored.

Does BF2 run on Win7 ?- just wondering because 2142 does. Played BC2 last weekend on a server that was a blast- the server had set the kills to win very high, it was a conquest one of the newer maps, a lot of open terrain with hills , tanks and Helo's were necessary , but snipping was good too. The most fun I have had on BC2 in a long time. There did not appear to be any Aim-bots, hackers, etc. with about 32 players= RARE. I think it was also fun because there were no "uber" helo pilots- you know the guys that are soo good you cant shoot them down. Picked up Bulletstorm - due to BF3 being so far away - what a pain to get it to work with windows live and the live one day pirating crap- had to load it 3 times. Warning Bulletstorm= not for kids.

Does BF2 run on Win7 ?- just wondering because 2142 does. Played BC2 last weekend on a server that was a blast- the server had set the kills to win very high, it was a conquest one of the newer maps, a lot of open terrain with hills , tanks and Helo's were necessary , but snipping was good too. The most fun I have had on BC2 in a long time. There did not appear to be any Aim-bots, hackers, etc. with about 32 players= RARE. I think it was also fun because there were no "uber" helo pilots- you know the guys that are soo good you cant shoot them down. Picked up Bulletstorm - due to BF3 being so far away - what a pain to get it to work with windows live and the live one day pirating crap- had to load it 3 times. Warning Bulletstorm= not for kids.

The game will make 9 year olds sexually violent - Carol Lieberman

I am going to pick up Homefront I think, Looks to be a little longer lasting than bulletstorm. and yes, BF2 will run on Win7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom