Battlefield 2 patch 1.4 beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same engine as BF2, and you have to start from scratch so bye bye your ranking :classic:

Anyways according to patch 1.4, they added a delay time to take out your weapon from croutch to standing up i believe, and standing up to prone. Or something other then that and it's annoying everyone.

I heard the new map, road to jalalalallalalalalbab Has a bunch of roofs tops that are accessible so it will be a sniper's map :eek:

The blackhawk's are still underpowered, those useless guns, and the j10 is still the superior jet in the sky :D

I heard they fixed the random crashes and connection problems :freak: :wooha: fix something? lol :p

I still wish we could jump with C4's to throw them over a wall to destroy something on the other side :confused:

3 flashbangs but only 1 smoke?

And that PKM!!! I tell you, that retarded support guy wiped out or whole squad 2 times with that gay gun!!

You know if EA realeases full patches and are still buggy as ****. WHY THE **** WOULD THEY RELEASE A BETA PATCH?

Ridlyn said:
You know if EA realeases full patches and are still buggy as ****. WHY THE **** WOULD THEY RELEASE A BETA PATCH?

So people can test it out, and that's why they have a feedback thread :classic:

THen again, I hear thre are only like 5 servers with 1.4 :D

That road to jababalalala map is boring... I didnt like it..

Sad as it may seem, I reverted back to 1.3 (whats got into me)

*sigh* EA/Dice is a joke

DICE/EA sucks. I"m so on the Anti-List it's not even funny. They took a game that started of with some issues and progressively made things worse and worse. And their utter disregard for the gaming community is pathetic.

I've read countless threads in the EA BF2 forum with users with great ideas, ideas that aren't too hard to incorporate. They don't even bother. They add vehicle drops? WTF! They "NERF" all the wrong weapons and vehicles.

I"m tired of their crap!!! I NEED A NEW GAME!! ! HURRY UP SOMEONE COME OUT WITH SOMETHING!

I know cartilary is extremely annoying when Im command iv been killed countless times by this.:mad:

I need a new game also...

UT2007 PLEASE :D

I might go pick up graw and see what its like....

You can pay 50 bucks on all new games and complain like these fools and ill just sit back and laugh. I really have no reason to complain, but they still are annoyances. Oh yea and Lord, GRAW sucks. Its a really slow paced game. I didnt even like it full settings.

when i dl'ed the 1.4 patch, i couldnt even play bf2 after i installed it. it went to the bf2 screen then crashed. **** ea and their patches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom