Apple + Dell Reseller in the UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter.Cort

TF's First Dry Ice User!
My company is looking for a reseller like PC Connection, that's in the UK that is a certified reseller of Dell and Apple. So I'm calling on you UK folks to help us out :)

We have a need for both Apple and Dell computers for new hires and if it's a mix of new hires wanting Dells and Apple's, it's easier to have one company to build a relationship with so we can call them up and say hey we need x Dell's and x Apple's rather then 2 companies and having to worry about shipping dates and all that crap, and at the end of the day it doesn't end up being more or less expensive to buy direct from the manufacturer so it's a convenience factor.

fair enough.
unfortunatly i cant help you out as my company goes right to the source due to lazyness.

but i can guide you into the right direction, most schools use resellers rather than manufacturers i've found as many of my friends work in schools as technicians.

You could try emailing some schools and asking them, ballache i know or if you know anyone who knows a school tech.

alot of resellers tend to be fairly local though. who do a few counties here and there.

update: just asked my mate, he said two: Servium and Insight

awesome thanks! I'll look into those two for sure.

unfortunately the servium doesn't do apple, and insight doesn't do dell notebooks :(

Peter, Bell Micro OR Micro Peripherals should be able to hook you up dude, I used to use them as a 3rd party.
Both suck customer service wise (keep detailed records of serial numbers to invoice) but dont for gods sake use them for the following, Printer Toner, Cables (even 3 pin kettle leads), Paper. But they do have a massive selection and also provide Dell, HP, Apple and one or two other brands and have a good replacement parts policy.

The University I just quit from has huge rooms of Apple computers, a huge room of Dell PC's, HP PC's, Acer gaming PC's etc. A large 6 floor building with about 40 I.T. rooms full of pretty much every kind of computer you can think of.

I don't know if they will be able to help you but the email for the technology faculty is on this page: DMU students

Worth a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom