Anybody ever tried Bowflex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

naerskine

In Runtime
I consider myslef in pretty good shape because my job requires me to be. I also like to work out on my own, or should I say I dont like to work out on my own but I wish I did more often. We have a gym on base but its a pain in my *** to work all day with Marines, then go work out after work with Marines again at the gym. So I was thinkin about getting one of those Bowflex systems. I know nuthin about them and was wondering if anybody has used one or does use one and can vouch for the ripped bald rocker dude in the comercials? It would be much easier to work out at home then (at work). Plus it looks like a great shirt rack for when I quit using it 4 weeks later.

I had a bowflex. I recommend it. Plus, if you dont use it for it's inteded purposes it makes a handy clothing rack.

my roommate and I got one of those. Then he stopped making payments on it......boy am I glad we put it in his name :D

They are indeed pretty cool.

i've got one... selling it for $600 if interested. Mint condition! Comes with leg attachment

It is good, but you gotta diet pretty well to get the results they promise. You basically follow their diet which is bark, grass and rain.

Depends on what "results" you're looking for. But generally as with any exercise regimen a well balanced diet is recommended.

lol, like I can believe that.
I'm not talking about here in Seattle retard. I'm referring to an old roommate of mine about 4 years ago back in california.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom