Angry @ iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH :mad: :mad: :mad:

I still have to occasional charging issue, so i go to update to firmware 3.1 to see if it somehow fix's it. Instead the update fails, puts my iphone in restore mode, and forces me to restore the phone to default, which deletes ALL my data on the phone :mad: :mad: :mad:

I had 10gb of music, 200apps, 3films, 5gb of pictures, all my email settings, phonebook settings, gone !

Well... im sure a recovery program could get a lot of it back, at least your pictures and such....

Yea, iTunes manages all your information, so as long as you still have the files in iTunes and you have a recent backup then it's not really an issue.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH :mad: :mad: :mad:

I still have to occasional charging issue, so i go to update to firmware 3.1 to see if it somehow fix's it. Instead the update fails, puts my iphone in restore mode, and forces me to restore the phone to default, which deletes ALL my data on the phone :mad: :mad: :mad:

I had 10gb of music, 200apps, 3films, 5gb of pictures, all my email settings, phonebook settings, gone !

Lession learnt. Back up your data before upgrading firmware.

It did have the backup, luckily ! but wasn't sure whether to do it, because backing up might also of brought back my battery charge problem. Fortunately it didn't.

It actually backed up everything, even my Safari bookmarks and alarm clock :D

Unfortunately it didn't cure the underlying problem... it is still an Apple.

Unfortunately it didn't cure the underlying problem... it is still an Apple.

You sir, clearly have not used an iPhone ;). I was never an apple liker, and i'm still not sure about them - but this phone is simply fantastic bar the occasional problem that you get with all phones.

And I won't until they are no longer an AT&T exclusive here... and no longer cost four times what they are worth.

Well it's $100 now isn't it? (or its becoming $100 or something, I think that's after that 4G comes out)

But still its with a plan, so I'm not going for it... I'm all about Pay as you Go :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom