All Posters Should Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
We aint old buddy, just smart and care how some people perceive us.

I know you were being anal Nusbius, you think other wise you guys would have called me out on those typos?

Him said:
We aint old buddy, just smart and care how some people perceive us.

I know you were being anal Nusbius, you think other wise you guys would have called me out on those typos?
The problem is most people don't care enough about how they are percieved. If their message has the same grammar and sound as a 4-year-old's, they expect us to treat them the same as someone who took time posting.

This goes along with another problem. Namely, people not reading the forum rules. *ehiem* Such as the sig rules.

I agree just take the time to explain yourself appropriately.Almost reminds me of some of the programming language of && instead and how does this save time??

Also I wait to state to explain the problem a little more in detail.

Like for example:I am have a problem connecting to the Internet,I have run spyware programs of spybot and adaware and nothing came up.I have a DSL connection through a router.The router is giving out valid IPs and the router is recieving a valid IP from my ISP.

Bad example:I can't get out to the net :( Help!!!

Explianing yourself in clear and precise manner would result in getting respect from your peers and also helps extremly well in helping with the problem.

Yeah, but thats not what I was really getting at. Nubius had it.

"HELP i cannt get 2 da net plz som1 hlp me"

THATS what I'm talking about. Even a simple change into:

I cannot get out to the internet, can someone please help me out?

Even that would get a response from me. Maybe they are a NOOB and dont know the lingo, but at least they are trying. They not taking the easy stupid ignorant way out.

I always use proper grammar and punctuation in my posts; however, I make lots of spelling mistakes, but only because I type too fast.

-Dan The Man

Spelling mistakes are fine, I make them too. Just the stupid shortcuts and ignorant people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom