7 year old found with crack lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
...this isn't funny...

..at all...

Its sad and pathetic.

Opninon agreed with, dose any one know if they gave the kid a drug test because I have been thinking that the kid could have been used as a mule for his parents.

Sad. No matter what the circumstances it's sad. Also sad is the fact there is a girl in the same middle school as my son who just had her 2nd child. She's in 8th grade, 2 kids. Also in the same school is a girl in 6th grade who is pregnant. What in the *bleep* is going on in this society? Have we become so permissive, so afraid to offend anybody, so afraid to have our kids "not like us" that this is what the country will become? I could care less if my kids think I'm cool or if they think of me as their friend. I'm NOT their friend, I'm their dad. My job is to teach them how to survive in the world. How to deal with people, how to be respectful and responsible. They make dumb choices. My daughter will make me a grandfather in June. She's 17. Senior in high school. But it's not because they weren't taught better at home. It's because she believed what somebody else told her. I guess all teenagers think their parents are idiots, but I am off the subject. Some kids parents bend over backwards for them no matter what. And I think this is crippling to them. They get out in the world and are shocked that it doesn't in fact revolve around them. They can't survive on their own because mommy and daddy have given them everything, done everything for them. Hopefully my kids can manage after they leave my house. If they fail it won't be because they weren't armed with the knowledge and the skills, it will be because they made their own choices.

yeah....i see 12 and 13 year olds pushin strollers around all the time.
my wife's sister is 13 and has SEVERAL friends who are pregnant.
and yes, IMO it is:
a) lack concern for their children
b) as you say, not wanting to "offend" them
c) as you say, trying to be yor childs "friend", rather than their parent

i know you cannot lock your children in a dark closet for their entire teenage life...LMAO, i did puh-lenty of dumb **** when i was that age.
but can you imagine having a child get PREGNANT at 11 or 12 years old?
there would be some little boy who wouldn't be making any more babies (instead of paying attention in class ) if he impregnated my little girl.
and i really don't think my 11 year old daughter would be having the freedom to actually GET pregnant. you know? they aren't adults. they don't get to decide what and where they go at that age. that's whats missing in a lot of these kids lives..their parents had them when THEY were 12 or 13 and now, the kids are old enough to take care of themselves (in a sense), so the parents are like, "my work here is done". it's a sad mentality, but prevalent in a lot of young people today. look at how many 18 year olds are having babies (no offense to you grandpa :) )....now look at the numbers of 18 year olds that VOTE. that's whats sad.

superdave...............that is the most horrible story ive ever heard! Im seriously, is it really that bad? Wow, makes me not want to have kids then because im afraid i wont be a good enough parent to teach my kids not to trust strangers n get pregnant.

want me to donate to u? :(.

A big part of the problem is that parents have to work. Kids get home from school at 3, parents don't get home till 5 or after. That gives them a couple hours of time to do whatever. Most are single parents who can't afford to pay for after school care or don't have a neighbor or relative to keep an eye on the kids. My daughter got pregnant while out with her boyfriend. She believed him when he told her he was sterile. What a stupid thing to believe. But at least he now has a job. He's flipping burgers at Burger King 5 days a week. I think my son, who is 12, has learned by watching the mistakes of his sisters and seeing the consequences of their actions. He's a very responsible kid for his age. He had to learn that very quickly after his mom and I divorced. After I moved to the other end of the state, she got a job with really strange hours. About 3 times a week he had to get up, get breakfast, get ready and catch the bus all by himself because she was at work. He was 9 at the time and never missed the bus. There were nights when he had to go to bed with nobody in the hosue because she was at work. This really bothered me but there was very little I could do at the time. She didn't keep that job but a couple months thankfully and shortly thereafter she moved to Florida and he moved back here with me. Kids now have many more opportunities than I did, but they also have way more things that they have to be wary of.

It all comes back to the fact that kids no longer fear their parents and the beatings they will get for screwing up. If i acted up in school, i got pops, then came home to a warm belt waiting for me. And got grounded, which meant NO tv, no games, no going out. And if i disobeyed, i got the crap kicked out of me (not abuse, a belt on the arse). And people are always shocked when i tell them, in no uncertain terms, that i do not want to have kids.

70 grams is enough to keep even tyrone biggums busy for awhile...
Tyrone_Biggums.jpg

lol - He did a stand-up bit about pulling up to a baby selling weed outside of the projects. ~ Fairly similar to this story.

lol yeah i saw him last year in san antonio and he did that bit..."baby!...whachoo doin out here in the middle of the night...?"

and veedub....can you imagine the lawsuits if they still allowed corporal punishment in school? OMFG.
thats why we turned out pretty good...we knew there was trouble if we didn't...
but the emo kids today are like...."OW! you're hurt-ING me! waaaaaa!"
anybody else know what peach tree branches are good for besides growing peaches?
stingin your as*. thats right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom