Student lights up a joint during a pro-marijuana essay.

Thelis

Golden Master
PURDY, Wash. -- A student presenting an essay at Peninsula High School in Purdy on Tuesday morning took out a marijuana joint, lit it, and began smoking it, police said.

Read the essay here.

According to Pierce County sheriff's detective Ed Troyer, the student smoked the joint during his essay supporting the legalization of marijuana.

He then finished his essay, sat down, finished smoking the joint and then ate the end after it was fully smoked.

The teacher of the class contacted the school resources officer, a Pierce County sheriff's deputy, who found a small residual amount of marijuana on the student, Troyer said.

The student, a 17-year-old junior with a 3.7 grade-point average, was arrested on charges of possession of marijuana by Pierce County deputies and booked into Remann Hall in Tacoma.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/19634608/detail.html

The things we do for our rights.

Discuss.

he may be stupid for lighting up a joint in class..but did you read the essay? He got his facts straight and put A LOT of effort into it.

Did not read the essay. Did he? I guess that is good for him. He should be graded for his writing piece then.. But yeah.. Lighting up in class... Lol... Just.. Bad idea..

He'll get a slap on his wrist and like a 250 dollar fine. Due to the fact that he is 17 and not a legal adult, his criminal record will be expunged at 18. Since the school took criminal actions, they have no right to further discriminate against him.

He'll be back in school before final exams, will have the same chance of landing a job as his peers and will get an insane number of girls.

Seems to me like kid thought it out pretty well.

At least he stood up for what he believes in and took action and tried to change the rules, even if he did it in a dumbass way haha

He'll get a slap on his wrist and like a 25 dollar fine. Due to the fact that he is 17 and not a legal adult, his criminal record will be expunged at 18. Since the school took criminal actions, they have no right to further discriminate against him.

At least where I live, smoking is not prohibited for kids. I think either 15 or 16 is the legal age to buy cigarettes ans smoke the. Not that I'm saying I'm ever going to smoke, but just thought that was worth mentioning Thelis.

And this is an epic fail. Here is for the kid.
facepalm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom