FARTS --- Now A Crime In USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminal 1: Sup. What r u in here 4?
Criminal 2: Murder 1.
Criminal 1: Huh. And you boy?
Criminal 3: Farting and turning off computers.....

KC is right, to a point. Teachers have all forms of corporal punishment removed from their arsenal. When I was in school, I received many a paddling (that I most definitely deserved), and had one teacher who would take you by the ear (or the hair on the nape of your neck) and march you to where she wanted to go.

The principal at one of the schools my daughter attended explained to my wife and I all the steps they take in disciplining a child. Down at the very bottom of the list was where they called the parent (like the third call on the list) to have to parent come in and either witness the paddling, or come and give it themselves. I looked him in the eye and told him, "No. If she acts up, you can skip all of that. You have the teacher light her up, or you do it. THEN you call me so I can give her the same when she gets home." The old fart was speechless.

Add to this that parents are not parents anymore. Telling a kid "No, no" when he is tearing up jack is useless. My mom had the fastest hand this side of the Rio Grande, and wasn't afraid to use it. She was pretty handy with a hickory, too. Too many kids need some of that (a LOT of it, actually).

Criminal 3: Farting and turning off computers.....

On next episode of CSI : Miami.
Lieutenant Horatio Caine is with the witness behind a 2 way mirror. On the other side, there is a room full of suspects :-
Horatio Caine :- Mam. Can you i identify the man you farted and turn off the computer in your class room?

On next episode of Dexter.......... (lets not go there)

Meanwhile the Church Of Scientology (who's home base is in Florida) needs to worry about some theatens running around due to this kid letting off too much gas.

KC is right, to a point. Teachers have all forms of corporal punishment removed from their arsenal. When I was in school, I received many a paddling (that I most definitely deserved), and had one teacher who would take you by the ear (or the hair on the nape of your neck) and march you to where she wanted to go.

The principal at one of the schools my daughter attended explained to my wife and I all the steps they take in disciplining a child. Down at the very bottom of the list was where they called the parent (like the third call on the list) to have to parent come in and either witness the paddling, or come and give it themselves. I looked him in the eye and told him, "No. If she acts up, you can skip all of that. You have the teacher light her up, or you do it. THEN you call me so I can give her the same when she gets home." The old fart was speechless.

Add to this that parents are not parents anymore. Telling a kid "No, no" when he is tearing up jack is useless. My mom had the fastest hand this side of the Rio Grande, and wasn't afraid to use it. She was pretty handy with a hickory, too. Too many kids need some of that (a LOT of it, actually).

Not much better at home. When I was about 10 years old, I turned into a little $#!+. I think I can remember about 6 times where I was given the belt. There was a few other times where my father's either punched me or in some otherway hit me rather hard. Back then, child abuse was thinks like putting out cigerettes on your kids arm. Now days...... any thing because a (one) light smack on the *** is considered child abuse.

And people wonder why today's youth is so messed up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom