FARTS --- Now A Crime In USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Florida boy, 12, arrested for farting in class | Weird True Freaky | News.com.au
Florida boy, 12, arrested for farting in class

A 12-YEAR-old American schoolboy has been arrested for farting in the classroom.

Police were called when the boy became disruptive, shutting off the computers of classmates and "deliberately passing gas" at his school in Florida, The Smoking Gun reports.

The 150cm offender was also accused of shutting off the computers of classmates at Florida's Stuart's Spectrum High School.

Busted by school authorities for disruption of a school function, the boy was taken to the County Sheriff's Office.

Police said the boy, who name was suppressed due to his age, admitted the offences and was released into the custody of his mother.

I love post-9/11 America. It's just a fart, not a sarin gas attack.

I better take that Biohazard sign off work's bathroom then.

Too bad the article is being taken out of context, cause its not an actual arrest (more like detention) and the fart wasnt the cause, it was turning off the computers.

OK this dude got pinched for cutting the rug... not crime worthy.

Rican MSN.

You're reading too much into it. Farting was only part of it. The kid was being a disruptive retard and since you cant paddle kids anymore, the cops come in to scare him.

this is stupid they had to call in police for a kid that farts and turns off computers in class. sounds like the teacher couldnt handle the kid.

THe fact that the cops were called was the biggest thing. Send the kid to the office like normally...give him detention..was it necessary to call the cops?

You're reading too much into it. Farting was only part of it. The kid was being a disruptive retard and since you cant paddle kids anymore, the cops come in to scare him.

Shows how much power teachers really have now days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom