10 Songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well basically the program I was using at the type allowed me to import my music and change all of it to a preset called 'Portable'. Considering I generally only listen to my music on my iPod.. I thought it would be good just to try it. I'm not clued up on audio much but If i heard significant loss of quality I would have kept the originals.. However I dont think the average person would notice any difference.

You're right, the average person doesn't hear the difference. :p I'm cursed!

Alright, I can't say this is a 10 song list that I could listen to for the rest of my life, but maybe a week or something.

01) The Spill Canvas - All Over You
02) Pearl Jam - Life Wasted
03) Augustana - Boston
04) The Postal Service - Brand New Colony
05) Death Cab For Cutie - I will Possess Your Heart
06) lostprophets - Last Train Home
07) Coheed and Cambria - The Crowing
08) Prize Fighter Inferno - Who Watches The Watchmen
09) Apartment 26 - Backwards
10) A Perfect Circle - Judith

I'd be okay with that for maybe a week or so.

I dont even know. I have 195GB of music and over 41K songs on my playlist. I have no idea what 10 i would pick.

So let me try....

1. Eminem - Superman
2. Linkin Park - Numb
3. Korn - Freak on a leash
4. Rob Zombie - Dragula
5. G-Unit - Wanna get to know you
6. Rob Zombie - Living Dead Girl
7. Metallica - Enter Sandman
8. Drowning Pool - bodies
9. P.O.D. - Satellite
10. Puddle of Mudd - she hates me

For a album i would have to pick probably the Matrix soundtrack. Just love the mix they have on there.

You know the funny thing is. I remember the days when you could only fit 10 songs on a MP3 player.
I used to have one the orginal Diomond Rio MP3 players what did exactly that.

Not really. I had a old Sandisk that was only 512MB. When i had file sizes that were much larger cause my Rips were at 320 instead of 128 i could only fit about 20 songs on there. Maybe 30 if i was lucky. So i had to pick and choose wisely. Back then though there wasnt much choice. As it was new technology at the time and the size limits were massive compared to now.

Lol, sounds a bit pointless really.
At the time flash memory was expensive. I remember paying about $300 for my 16Mb MC Card.

The iPod was still another 2 years away. Creative labs was also bringing out MP3 products. My former boss had a 6Gb Creative Nomad Jukebox. I remember those things being worth alot.

At the time, the only other technology that came close to that was the Sony's Mini Disc players. However those things where a pain.

I dont even know. I have 195GB of music and over 41K songs on my playlist. I have no idea what 10 i would pick.

So let me try....

1. Eminem - Superman
2. Linkin Park - Numb
3. Korn - Freak on a leash
4. Rob Zombie - Dragula
5. G-Unit - Wanna get to know you
6. Rob Zombie - Living Dead Girl
7. Metallica - Enter Sandman
8. Drowning Pool - bodies
9. P.O.D. - Satellite
10. Puddle of Mudd - she hates me

For a album i would have to pick probably the Matrix soundtrack. Just love the mix they have on there.

Never in my life would I have expected those 10 songs from you.

1. Pearl Jam - Black (Live, Madison Square Garden, 2003)
2. Bush - Glycerine (Live, 1996 MTV Spring Break Performance in the rain)
3. Temple of the Dog - Say Hello To Heaven
4. Candlebox - Sometimes
5. Candlebox - Rain
6. Nirvana - You Know You're Right
7. Pearl Jam - Alive
8. Metallica - Nothing Else Matters
9. Bush - Everything Zen
10. Audioslave - I Am The Highway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom