Potentially the longest thread in history...

Spent a few hours playing BF4 the past couple of days. Wow. Now it's really clear how bad 2042 is. Literally everything feels better than 2042. The only thing worse is the graphics, but even then they are still good enough.
Hence why I still play it most evenings. I'm still in the same clan that I joined five, six, seven years ago and play almost exclusively on our server. It is a 22 slot hardcore server with mainly TDM maps; there's two or three gun master and a couple of conquest, maybe a domination, in the mix. If you want to give it a go shoot me your ingame handle so I can have you added to the whitelist as the server autokicks pings over 110 unless you are on the list. Be warned that most who play on there are damn good.

Hence why I still play it most evenings. I'm still in the same clan that I joined five, six, seven years ago and play almost exclusively on our server. It is a 22 slot hardcore server with mainly TDM maps; there's two or three gun master and a couple of conquest, maybe a domination, in the mix. If you want to give it a go shoot me your ingame handle so I can have you added to the whitelist as the server autokicks pings over 110 unless you are on the list. Be warned that most who play on there are damn good.

That sounds pretty cool, 22 slot is quite low though, the game must be fairly slow paced ? not necessarily a bad thing I guess. Thanks for the offer, but I suck enough as it is, let alone playing with 100+ ping lol.

Gave the old rundown car a facelift. Guess which is after and which is before ;)

View attachment 14864
View attachment 14865

Nice results ! looks good. I am lazy these days and use waterless wash and the instant wax detailing sprays.

That sounds pretty cool, 22 slot is quite low though, the game must be fairly slow paced ? not necessarily a bad thing I guess. Thanks for the offer, but I suck enough as it is, let alone playing with 100+ ping lol.
We've got a few who play with us. Monesy is in New Zealand so his ping is around 200. Gizmo is in Edinburgh, Scottie is somewhere in the UK. We've got people all over the west coast who play as well, from southern California to Vancouver.

22 people in a TDM match goes pretty quick. Even if the server's not full it is still fast paced. TDM uses smaller maps so everyone is closer together.

We've got a few who play with us. Monesy is in New Zealand so his ping is around 200. Gizmo is in Edinburgh, Scottie is somewhere in the UK. We've got people all over the west coast who play as well, from southern California to Vancouver.

22 people in a TDM match goes pretty quick. Even if the server's not full it is still fast paced. TDM uses smaller maps so everyone is closer together.
Ah right, fair enough. To be honest I have only ever played Conquest mode, keeping it traditional BF. One thing I would like in a future battlefield game would be some more advanced game mechanics, like using towed artillery or armed drones. But make them require team work of 3+ people to be able to use to stop them being spammed and force people to work together. For drone strikes you could have a pilot, a weapons operator, and another person acting as a designator on the ground. Make them powerful but difficult.

Instead they will probably ruin it with more bs like wall hack goggles.

Spent a few hours playing BF4 the past couple of days. Wow. Now it's really clear how bad 2042 is. Literally everything feels better than 2042. The only thing worse is the graphics, but even then they are still good enough.
I even play BF4 on the PS5. My only complaint is the resolution, but on PC it's still perfectly fine.

I need to play with you guys, but last I checked y'all play HC servers and I am definitely not up to par in BF to play HC anymore.

I need to play with you guys, but last I checked y'all play HC servers and I am definitely not up to par in BF to play HC anymore.
Don't let that stop you. You just need one less bullet to drop your target, friendly fire is on, and there's no BS regeneration. Most who first come into the server gets their ass handed to them but it will make you better fast. Plus if you jump in Teamspeak with us you'll find that most of us are just there for a good time.

Don't let that stop you. You just need one less bullet to drop your target, friendly fire is on, and there's no BS regeneration. Most who first come into the server gets their ass handed to them but it will make you better fast. Plus if you jump in Teamspeak with us you'll find that most of us are just there for a good time.
Friendly fire and lack of most hud is what gets me. I usually have to play the game quite a bit to get acquainted with it before I hop into HC, same with CoD.
Also, Teamspeak? I haven't used that in maybe a decade lol.

Back
Top Bottom