Potentially the longest thread in history...

Ooh, and while you're at it make me a Pokémon one for my specs, make sure it has Darkrai on it :)

Angled pretty perfect for me. Snare sits right in the middle the way I sit. I take it you are talking about the last floor tom? I can reach it easily. The cymbals are further than they look. I like a close setup so I don't need a lot of arm reach because that gives stick lag.

for those toms to be angled right for you your hands would have to be rather low other wise the tip of your sticks will be hitting at an angle that would make them glance rather then hit. Unless the picture just makes that angle look weird. The left floor tom is the one i was talking about, to hit the center of the skin it would be rather difficult to do fast as the cymbal is right over it. Snare would be quite a stretch of my left arm, unless you play the snare with your right, which not very many drummers that i no to as it slows your transitions. The cymbals look close, but your right the picture could very easily be making them look closer then they are.

EDIT: now that I have taken another look at the setup i think why the reason why the toms look at an odd angle is because ur stool is pretty low. So I think if i were actually sitting the angle would be right, just doesn't look it at first glance.

Is a very nice drum set. What make? im thinking westbury or ddrum. I like the cymbal variance.

Back
Top Bottom