Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Holy ****. I'm not even kidding, that was the most riveting thing I've ever read. Seriously, I'm not joking. I couldn't stop reading and I was holding my breath a lot.

Err urgh... i hope your joking. Or maybe you need some medication..

Or maybe he is on some prescribed medication?? ;)

From another thread:
Lol, I used to crush my my meds into a spoonful of honey and horseradish. Sounds weird, but tastes awesome.

I think PP Migure wins this time.

Come back next time for another round of "Is S0ULphIRE on meds?".:wink:

kman, one thing I've always hated about car racing is pit stops, you either do it right away or wait a long time until your car is sketchy, and either way you're going to get passed or pass someone :umm:.

You have to think about it.. when you pit in F1 you are often going to have to change your tires. Say your on lap 45 of 60, and you pit for some options tires. This could be good because you'll be at your fastest, a able to catch up with the leader/extend your lead. But you gotta be careful, they might start to loose grip a few laps before the end, forcing you to pit again, and loosing a lot of time.

You just gotta remember everyone has to pit, so sure you might be +15seconds and in last place for ages. But eventually they are all going to have to pit and you will catch right back up. But choosing when to pit and what tyres to choose, especially when the weather is variable, can win or loose a race.

I found myself strangely mesmerised by it.

I was really willing kman to win, but I'm not sure from the story if he managed it.

I really cant tell if you guys are taking the **** :p But yes, i won. I got a 10second penalty at the start for crashing into someone, so i had to have atleast a 10second gap on 2nd place to come first. Which i did.

Trying to get my old, old PC working so I can turn into a FreeNAS box. It's pretty sketchy, sometimes it decides just not to work (and getting it to that stage was a long and arduous process).

I'm not too sure actually - I knew nothing about computers back when I used it. All I know is that it's and AMD, socket 747... I think. I was an unlabeled amount of RAM (either 256MB or 512MB) - just the one stick, I'll be swapping it out with something else next. And a Nvidia 6800GT. Oh, and the mobo is an ASRock K8Upgrade-1689.
Currently trying to figure out the beep codes but they don't pertain to any list of AMI BIOS codes that I've found.

I suppose I could make a thread about it :p

Edit: Wow, I thought for sure I'd have some DDR handy. I guess I'll just go the VM route instead.

Celeron 1.4ghz to i7 2600k.......... wowowowoowowowwowowwwwwwwwwwwww. Thats like the difference of being shot from a 5.56mm to a .50 BMG. One hurts, the other much more so.

I've just been browsing youtube listening to random music to keep me entertained.

MHHMMMMMMMMMM, where has she been all my life :grin: I gotta go eastern europe some time.

Back
Top Bottom